young thug... Barter 6 out.

Fav song for the whip? 
nerd.gif

Xo tour life solidified it, but I don't think Uzi will go far either. His team trash too.
His team isn't trash . Uzi is streaming 100M/day , from what I've heard it would be in his best interest to hold off on Luv is Rage 2 until 1.5 dies out. He literally can keep touring off his past 3 tapes.

Uzi got some strong *** tracks. I made a playlist of his stuff I like the most and listen to it every day on my routes for work, didn't even realize he had that many tracks I liked til like an hour in.

Son first tape legit only has one song I skip and it's the last one so it don't eem count :lol:

***** got me saying "we don't need Obamacare" for no reason at all.

Last edited:
Uzi got some strong *** tracks. I made a playlist of his stuff I like the most and listen to it every day on my routes for work, didn't even realize he had that many tracks I liked til like an hour in.

Son first tape legit only has one song I skip and it's the last one so it don't eem count
laugh.gif

***** got me saying "we don't need Obamacare" for no reason at all.
Dog you can literally go to uzi's soundcloud and bump his music for hours. I played his soundcloud for 3 hour the other day and skipped under 5 songs. I was like dam Uzi really has bangers .He has a lot of good music imo.

Favorite songs on EBBTG

Tommorow Til Infinity

Do U Love Me

Relationship

You Said

Get High

For Yal

Take Care

His team isn't trash . Uzi is streaming 100M/day , from what I've heard it would be in his best interest to hold off on Luv is Rage 2 until 1.5 dies out. He literally can keep touring off his past 3 tapes.
this. i hear all of his 2016 stuff on radio more n more

\ relationship my fav so far

Last edited:

Oh. I didn't know he was on radio like that. I just feel like if he waits too long, he'll run out of steam.

100 million streams a day and running out of steam doesn't even go together. I'm sure Luv is Rage 2 is done .

Last edited:
I've read 50 mill per weak. Where is that number from. Sounds like wayy too much for him.

That's prolly spread out across all streaming platforms, his team was late on the XO Tour Life train as a whole so I wouldn't exactly say they hitting on all marks.

If he don't drop this summer dude def gon miss alotta streams. Could've sworn Cannon or Dram said it's not done

Oh. I didn't know he was on radio like that. I just feel like if he waits too long, he'll run out of steam.
Uzi has the strongest following out of all these middle tier artist right now, including Thug.

Uzi has a good team he'll be straight.

A big part of him even getting to the point he at right now is because he was able to link w Cannon and them from the jump, he wasn't just out here lone wolfing aimlessly tryna get **** popping himself.

He underwent real artist development, 4 years in the making.

Last edited:
Man that dude Uzi got some machine behind him. This terrible sounding dude is blowing up.

Why did TM88 give him that XO beat? :smh:

Last edited:
Lucci hotter than Thug right now too :nerd:. And they beefin :lol:

Everyday we lit.....#37 song in the country. Out the mud :pimp:

Lucci not man, he really got 1 and a half songs that people spinning. Maybe in atl or in the south or something but ****** ******* with thug more than croony. Uzi tho, dude is a star man, lil guy took off, hit after hit.

Man that dude Uzi got some machine behind him. This terrible sounding dude is blowing up.

Why did TM88 give him that XO beat?
mean.gif
Ain't no machine
laugh.gif
 Uzi's music is just flat out better.

TM88 knew what he was doing 
pimp.gif

Lucci hotter than Thug right now too
nerd.gif
. And they beefin
laugh.gif

Everyday we lit.....#37 song in the country. Out the mud