embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@wavy crocket

Lately I been Heartless.. Heartless.. Heartless Heartleeeeeess yeeeeeeah

Last edited:
Let's not make excuses, gay or straight the song selection on this album was a joke... it's the equivalent to if Future only dropped Hndrxxx a couple months back.

It's not a trash album, I listen to Tomorrow Til Infinity every day but you can't tell me the overall sound of this album vs. any of the SS's/I'm Up/RG are alike/better in any way.

D. Glover, Blanguage, Digits Thug >>> BTG, All The Time Thug
It's crazy you think Thug and his camp knows this? Idk why he steers away from that sound.

My idea for these mixtapes is to give an idea of the sound that we're eventually trying to get to. "Good Times" and "Pacifier," I feel like people were ready for those songs, ready for Thug to sound like that and be on a song like that. This is Thug. He doesn't have any limits. He can do any kind of music he wants. If I played acoustic guitar and he rapped over it, people would lose their minds. He can do anything and he knows it, but people aren't ready for that. People want to hear the "Danny Glover" or the Rich Gang style, and we've got to bridge that gap. That’s what I'm trying to do.

Last edited:
Saw that on IG

After that flop he need barter 7

Free Carter 5 also lol

rich gang era thug >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i cannot be worried bout no ***** cause i know a ***** can be somewhere suckin a **** ayyyeeeeeee

Saw that on IG

After that flop he need barter 7

Free Carter 5 also lol

But outside of Check doing numbers, Barter VI wasn't even successful :lol:

If him flopping (having his second best first week performance if I'm not mistaken) would lead him to follow up anything, damn near any of his joints released for sale would be equally viable considering that they're almost all within this range.

Interested in how this turns out. All I want is all of B6's producers involved, a few more moments of introspective Thug, and it dropping before the year ends and I'd be happy.

Also, **** the Carter V Wayne's been sitting on. Trash that, get Ross or 2 Chainz or someone like that involved to quality check the music, and make it over.

But outside of Check doing numbers, Barter VI wasn't even successful
laugh.gif

If him flopping (having his second best first week performance if I'm not mistaken) would lead him to follow up anything, damn near any of his joints released for sale would be equally viable considering that they're almost all within this range.

Interested in how this turns out. All I want is all of B6's producers involved, a few more moments of introspective Thug, and it dropping before the year ends and I'd be happy.

Also, **** the Carter V Wayne's been sitting on. Trash that, get Ross or 2 Chainz or someone like that involved to quality check the music, and make it over.

But outside of Check doing numbers, Barter VI wasn't even successful :lol:

I agree

Me my lil bros and my grandma just went out to eat. My lil bro drove and dropped btg and granny was ******* wit it heavy :lol:. She was messing wit you said tough, even downloaded it to her iPad. Thug winning over the 70 plus crowd.

Back
Top Bottom