young thug... Barter 6 out.

btw,

WHY MY ***** CHEATIN ON ME WHAT THE **** I DID TO HER

has to be one of the realest lines ever dropped on a hood tape 
roll.gif

and every single tape i mentioned up there is miles ahead of rich forever......foh im in miami and all and ross was nowhere near that level of those tapes. not even in his own city, nobody playing ross down here on a serious note, only the dork wannabe's from kendall cause they want to be like us up north in hialeah/opa locka/miami gardens........rick ross dont be out here like he acts like he do, which thats fine but the music is nothing close to a kush and oj or the tour.....

Last edited:
The tour appreciation :pimp:

Tape was amazing. You ain't real if you ain't ever had a chick twerk on you to this:

like i said.....those kendall boys eat up anything, theyre even saying stitches is legit....thats those wannabes that listen to rap to be cool but are closet racist, trump voting CUBANS.....you know which demographic im talking about in miami that are just as fake as ross, rich forever was a decent tape as a music/niketalk head but it was not slapping like when future drops a tape, anything weezy drops is still loved in miami, jeezy as well, gucci is worldwide.....in that "rich forever" era, everyone was banging wiz,currency,drake,wayne down here.

Last edited:
trick daddy hasnt dropped a decent song in atleast a decade and hes still the king of miami.

nobody has taken that from him unfortunately, not even ross......you got to be real and actually in the streets to hold that title down here.

It is to him because he doesn't like Young Thug.

I genuinely don't know what ever compels him to come in here knowing that he'll find damn near every positive thing said about dude to be ridiculous, but that's his whole thing :lol:

Cause goofy outlandish comical statements are usually on the preview.

Lil Pump and Sookepurrp :rofl: :x :rofl:

smokepurpp has some beats tho..........after young thug ill be honest, anyone gets a chance and open mind.....lets see if they can atleast be a chief keef in my city and give us a "dont like" or finally rich.....

I seriously doubt it, finally rich > rich forever just to rustle jimmies

Don't forget the junkie part

All Ross tapes fire honestly besides black barterrible

Last edited:
btw,

WHY MY ***** CHEATIN ON ME WHAT THE **** I DID TO HER

has to be one of the realest lines ever dropped on a hood tape :rofl:

I say this **** every day

Why she wanna playyyyahhhhuhhhhh wit me?!

pullupwitta ***** ***** in the car now her baby daddy wanna fiiiight me >>>>>

We've also recently gotten

Along with a feature on French's new album, Scooter's new tape (I think he had put the song out a while ago though), and I might still be missing some lol. Thug is active.

I was talking about stuff that's released over the last 2-3 weeks, but yeah; I'm looking forward to it and that album in general.

Meek lost all my respect when he encouraged Wale to commit suicide that last time they had issues, but his music has been solid.

Thugger skated on this. "Selling dog food just to feed my pups"

That Davido track will be played all next weekend in Vegas. :smokin.

The Weeknd track is a good luck for thugga. Hope he capitalizes on it.

Back
Top Bottom