young thug... Barter 6 out.

Saw dude on Peter street not too long ago. My Ace swears by this dude the same way you do. He was trying to get a picture with that ***** and all :rofl:

My boy I grew up with is Lucci's manager and I still can't get down with his music. Bruh always sounds like he's bout to cry on some Darryl McDaniels type **** :lol:

Thug career has hit too many speed bumps though, thanks Lyor :rolleyes

I don't care for Lucci's music either, but I don't know people can slander his music but fap over Young Thug's. He has one of the worst voices in rap along with Ralo, Rich The Kid, and Uzi. But Uzi at least has 1017 vs The World.

Saw dude on Peter street not too long ago. My Ace swears by this dude the same way you do. He was trying to get a picture with that ***** and all :rofl:

Other than trying to get a pic....your dog sounds like a stand up gentleman, with exquisite taste in music. Give it time....y'all ***** all gone be harmonizing, spitting that real. CROONING! Heard he had birthday bash going up!

My boy I grew up with is Lucci's manager and I still can't get down with his music. Bruh always sounds like he's bout to cry on some Darryl McDaniels type **** :lol:

Thug career has hit too many speed bumps though, thanks Lyor :rolleyes

Tell your man to drop that damn Heartless video. ***** out here dropping lyric videos....trying to trick the streams :lol:. Lucci bout to put Ross back on the charts again. This the one for the streets :pimp:. 9 mil views in 2 months on an Audio from a mixtape :x

Also, MONEY MAN has next!!!

Last edited:
I keep hearing about money man, the last 4 mths or so never got around to listening tho. If he sound anything like the last 2 ****** u said had next (lucci and glizzy) I'll pass.

I keep hearing about money man, the last 4 mths or so never got around to listening tho. If he sound anything like the last 2 ****** u said had next (lucci and glizzy) I'll pass.

roll.gif

Just hit play *****
Repped never heard of dude but that Boss Up is fuego 
pimp.gif

Other than trying to get a pic....your dog sounds like a stand up gentleman, with exquisite taste in music. Give it time....y'all ***** all gone be harmonizing, spitting that real. CROONING! Heard he had birthday bash going up!
Tell your man to drop that damn Heartless video. ***** out here dropping lyric videos....trying to trick the streams
laugh.gif
. Lucci bout to put Ross back on the charts again. This the one for the streets
pimp.gif
. 9 mil views in 2 months on an Audio from a mixtape
sick.gif

Also, MONEY MAN has next!!!
I just can't get over his voice. Something about it just irritates me. Has a kind of nasal whiny sound to me.

Many many pages back I said that the dresses, calling dudes bae and all that other gay stuff alienates him from a lot of people, some people won't even give him a chance or take him seriously because of it. I was told I was wrong but I still think there's some truth to it.

These new rappers do have sissy tendencies but they ain't calling other men baby, telling them theyre sexy, wearing dresses and female hooter tank tops. I like thug and I'll check for him but his antics still make other people not check for him.

That's what probably sets him apart from migos and future

Last edited:
I was riding on a bike / On a very late night / She give me chills, I'm for real, hey! / I'm the one with soul, and I know your role

:pimp: That song should be on the radio.

Don't know why thug can't sell but the album is fire

Cause of the gay ****...He gotta pick a side...If he hopped out the closet fully I bet he would explode

Many many pages back I said that the dresses, calling dudes bae and all that other gay stuff alienates him from a lot of people, some people won't even give him a chance or take him seriously because of it. I was told I was wrong but I still think there's some truth to it.

That's why son is only hot on the internet. I swear in real life people don't wanna admit that they like his music. Every time I hear people say they do like his music it's "ehhhhhh I like some of Thugs music :nerd:"

But then some of his fans claim he's just trolling with all the gay ****. So...

Let's not make excuses, gay or straight the song selection on this album was a joke... it's the equivalent to if Future only dropped Hndrxxx a couple months back.

It's not a trash album, I listen to Tomorrow Til Infinity every day but you can't tell me the overall sound of this album vs. any of the SS's/I'm Up/RG are alike/better in any way.

D. Glover, Blanguage, Digits Thug >>> BTG, All The Time Thug

Last edited:
Let's not make excuses, gay or straight the song selection on this album was a joke... it's the equivalent to if Future only dropped Hndrxxx a couple months back.

It's not a trash album, I listen to Tomorrow Til Infinity every day but you can't tell me the overall sound of this album vs. any of the SS's/I'm Up/RG are alike/better in any way.

D. Glover, Blanguage, Digits Thug >>> BTG, All The Time Thug

Basically...

Back
Top Bottom