young thug... Barter 6 out.

BTG is #1-2 on apple charts. Boomiverse is around the low 30's. It's just 2 completely different fan bases bro, hard to really compare.

They still putting his projects out on the free version of Soundcloud, etc 

Last edited:
BTG is #1-2 on apple charts. Boomiverse is around the low 30's. It's just 2 completely different fan bases bro, hard to really compare.

They still putting his projects out on the free version of Soundcloud, etc 

SoundCloud plays go to streaming #'s?

Being a crossover-type album, I ain't have high hopes but it's getting alottake acclaim

But fam just get streams, guess ppl just not invested to make a purchase

I'd think those that purchase physical copies must use em for display purposes. Haven't seen a person play a CD under the age of 50 in a minute

Been off CD's lol I literally just moved on from piracy.

I was foolish not getting on this streaming wave earlier, was holding out as a matter of principle.

Got on this Apple music finally so worth it whatever it cost.

I'd think those that purchase physical copies must use em for display purposes. Haven't seen a person play a CD under the age of 50 in a minute

Only play CDs in the car if im too lazy to hook up it the aux :lol:

CDs def help with the replay value of albums tho. Still got DAMN in my CD player haha

[thread="579522"] [/thread]
SoundCloud plays go to streaming #'s?

Yeah they actually do now. Have been for like 7 months.

They finally linked up w SoundScan and Billboard end of 2016, so if you're in the SoundCloud Premier program (most of these major artists should be) they'll count towards SPS.

Last edited:

Cds are gonna be hipsters wet dreams in about 10 years

Only play CDs in the car if im too lazy to hook up it the aux
laugh.gif

CDs def help with the replay value of albums tho. Still got DAMN in my CD player haha
Man if somebody hand me a DVD or a CD they don't want me to listen/watch it. I'll buy a CD if I want to support an artist and it'll go straight to the shelf and I'll play it on spotify

Big Boi really bout to sell more records than somebody that's supposed to be real hot in this era. I rock with Thugs music but it seem like only on the internet do people mess with him like that. And once again his team is trash.

His fanbase isn't that big. Your average radio listener aint rockin with him, and he doesn't promote **** so it's expected. It don't matter though as long as people are at the shows.

I deleted the Apple Music app and I only use Spotify and Soundcloud. Did he release physical CDs? If not, no way I can help his number.

"Safe" coulda fit nicely in this album. Easily one of Thugger's best tracks. Too bad it was just left as a loose youtube single. Thug needs a smarter team around him smh

Big Boi really bout to sell more records than somebody that's supposed to be real hot in this era. I rock with Thugs music but it seem like only on the internet do people mess with him like that. And once again his team is trash.

His fanbase isn't that big. Your average radio listener aint rockin with him, and he doesn't promote **** so it's expected. It don't matter though as long as people are at the shows.

It really seem like dude is only big on the internet. I'm not tryna hate, I rock with with his music but damn just seem like he ain't connecting. NT loves him, over on the coli they love him. Uzi might really be taking his weirdo/fem spot.

Uzi might really be taking his weirdo/fem spot.
He low key already did 
laugh.gif
 and all the squirt did was drop a petty 4 song e.p. utilizing the same sound talking about the same things that got him here... and one of the singles caught crazy steam, IMAGINE THAT 
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

This album's a fukkin' dud... Thug's team really gave us a full album of him experimenting and crossing over just because 
tired.gif
 I'm not saying there's not a couple standouts here because there is, but we couldn't get one-two trap esque joints??
indifferent.gif
 not even on some bonus track tip?? 
sick.gif
 bruh we ain't been fed since august 16'
sick.gif
 tf n_'s waiting for ??
mean.gif
 like he ain't just lace us with Guwop Digits Hercules 
frown.gif

I digress.... I just wanna see Jeffery win but I see an 07' Lebron James 
tired.gif

Last edited:
"For Y'all" clicked for me earlier today and I've been singing "My Hublot blue when I'm making plays on Slauson... Ayeee, I'm making big ol' plays, stacking that Frito Lay; just for my babyyy" repeatedly as a result :lol:

It really seem like dude is only big on the internet. I'm not tryna hate, I rock with with his music but damn just seem like he ain't connecting. NT loves him, over on the coli they love him. Uzi might really be taking his weirdo/fem spot.

KTT love Thug too but forums really are the loud minority vs the rest of the world outside of it being the silent majority

Thug fanbase = The Loud Minority

Logic fanbase = The Silent Majority

Thats the only way i can explain it really :lol:

Also Bit Bak >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Safe

KTT love Thug too but forums really are the loud minority vs the rest of the world outside of it being the silent majority

Thug fanbase = The Loud Minority

Logic fanbase = The Silent Majority

Thats the only way i can explain it really :lol:

Also Bit Bak >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Safe

Bit Bak is a cool banger but Safe is one of them joints that show all of his talent. Lyrically he's saying something, the flows, melodies.

Xo tour life solidified it, but I don't think Uzi will go far either. His team trash too.

Last edited:
Pretty Sure Thug would be in a better place and sell more if he was with Def Jam. He def would been able to get that Rihanna track done.

Production Credits;

1. “Family Don’t Matter” Feat. Millie Go Lightly (prod. by Wheezy & Rex Kudo)
2. “Tomorrow Till Infinity” (prod. by Ben Billions & Rex Kudo)
3. “She Wanna Party” Feat. Millie Go Lightly (prod. by Charlie Handsome & Rex Kudo)
4. “Daddy’s Birthday” (prod. by London On Da Track & Scott Storch)
5. “Do U Love Me” (prod. by London On Da Track)
6. “Relationship Feat. Future (prod. by Billboard Hitmakers & BL$$D)
7. “You Said” (prod. by Wheezy)
8. “On Fire” (prod. by Wheezy & Charlie Handsome)
9. “Get High” Feat. Snoop Dogg & Lil Durk (prod. by Young Chop)
10. “Feel It” (prod. by Wheezy)
11. “Me Or Us” (prod. by Charlie Handsome, Rex Kudo & Post Malone)
12. “Oh Yeah” (prod. by Wheezy)
13. “For Y’all” Feat. Jacquees (prod. by Billboard Hitmakers)
14. “Take Care” (prod. by JUDGE)

Back
Top Bottom