young thug... Barter 6 out.

Yeaaaa, maybe it'll grow/sound better in time but this album don't work on any cylinders for me. Can barely get through it. Again, mostly because it doesn't sound natural for him to do an album like this and comes off as something he put out that he felt people wanted to hear/wanting to do a HNDRXX kind of album.

This imo ain't touchin' HNDRXX with 15 mile long pole. I'll give it another run in a couple of days

Yeaaaa, maybe it'll grow/sound better in time but this album don't work on any cylinders for me. Can barely get through it. Again, mostly because it doesn't sound natural for him to do an album like this and comes off as something he put out that he felt people wanted to hear/wanting to do a HNDRXX kind of album.

This imo ain't touchin' HNDRXX with 15 mile long pole. I'll give it another run in a couple of days
Not even a future stan, but I can rock with Hndrxx heavy. I don't want to call this project by Thug plain or generic but it just didn't work for me.

Last edited:
Really? Wow. Obviously I'm not up to date on Thugs music so I'm surprised how old some of the tracks are. They still don't sound authentic to me but again, I'm not a well versed Thugga fan, I've enjoyed the last few projects he's put out recently

I wouldn't give Future the credit of being the first to do a "singing" album.

[thread="579522"]I gotta disagree with the bolded for the simple fact that a lot of these songs have been floating around in the form of "snippets" since way before HNDRXX. Feel It for example was a snippet from early 2015 :lol: . I also think songs from previous projects like RiRi could've been dropped on this tracklist and it would've still been the same.[/thread]
[thread="579522"] [/thread]
[thread="579522"]HNDRXX might have birthed the idea to compile a bunch of his "singing tracks" into 1 single project, idk, but its not like he just hopped in the studio to do a bunch of similar stuff. When he did that Jamie xx track in 2015, Alex said they were already planning for him to start gradually moving to more of that type of sound so who knows were his music even goes from here.[/thread]

Really? Wow. Obviously I'm not up to date on Thugs music so I'm surprised how old some of the tracks are. They still don't sound authentic to me but again, I'm not a well versed Thugga fan, I've enjoyed the last few projects he's put out recently

I wouldn't give Future the credit of being the first to do a "singing" album.

I'll forever give credit to T Pain idc idc

Riri
smokin.gif
best song on Jeffrey
Yo copy didn't have Floyd Mayweather on it???

RiRi, Guwop, Webbie the Holy Trinity on Jeffery.

Thugger Girls still digesting but idk how someone can listen for real and say there's no standouts.

Tomorrow Til Infinity
She Wanna Party
You Said
Daddy's Birthday
Feel It
Relationship

Honestly I'm feelin the **** out of the other more experimental stuff like Take Care, Do U Love Me, and For Yall too.

Family Down Matter Growing On Me

Only bad song to me is Me Or Us.

Last edited:
Harambe OK.

Yea he spazzed but he sacrificed for that energy musically which is where the rest of Jeffery stands out.

Last edited:
Didn't know HNDRXX was so loved. Outside of a few songs, I wasn't feeling it that much, but looks like I'll need to revisit it.

I don't see the HNDRXX comparisons. Seems like an uninspired comparison.

Thug been singing and croonin since forever. At least on just about everything post ICFN series.

Also he made plenty of crossover records with mainstream appeal before too, see SS1.

If you got tired of HNDRXX after 3 days then you just didn't like the album, has nothing to do with replay value.

Last edited:
"Country Billy made a couple milli, trying to park the rolls royce inside a Piccadilly" lmao like Bruh, what? Sounding like Charlie pride. I love that part though.

Dude is not normal but he's a mastermind with the real melodies.

Off topic but king Troup is probably my favorite joint of his. Tooo Smooth.

Last edited:
Off topic but King Troup is probably my favorite joint of his. Tooo Smooth.

It's become one of mine too.

It's like the perfect 'R.I.P' track in my opinion; kind of sad but triumphant at the same time.

"I just asked God why he called for Troup" followed right by "I thought I seen a ghost because your son look you, fool."

Last edited:
Big Boi really bout to sell more records than somebody that's supposed to be real hot in this era. I rock with Thugs music but it seem like only on the internet do people mess with him like that. And once again his team is trash.

Back
Top Bottom