young thug... Barter 6 out.

Bit Bak is supa flames 
sick.gif

Bit bak [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Thug & Metro = Thug & Wheezy >> Thug & London >> Thug & Mike-Will = Thug & Goose >> Thug & Everybody Else

:smokin bit bak

Don't know why but I laughed when they blurred out them putting up the middle finger, but repeatedly showed them doing the blood handshakes :lol:

No reason Thug shouldn't be getting the same attention Migos and Future are now. He pretty much has elements from both artists. Who's managing this dudes career.

No reason Thug shouldn't be getting the same attention Migos and Future are now. He pretty much has elements from both artists. Who's managing this dudes career.
both of them blew up because of social media
future also has a collab album with the biggest rap artist in the world
if thug makes another cohesive project like barter 6 then he'll definitely blow up soon enough

if thug makes another cohesive project like barter 6 then he'll definitely blow up soon enough

Social media helped Migos more than it did Future.

Future was big before WATTBA. That's why Drake was begging to work with. Migos dropped a hit and played their cards right. Thug just got a terrible team.

It's literally no reason thug didn't have a migo esque run yet. The music was there, fire projects front to back, like said before, his team suck. We've been saying it for 2 years and people still wanna act like they know what they are doing... bruh no. Digits was the one... yet no video, no push, no nothing.

Future was big before WATTBA. That's why Drake was begging to work with. Migos dropped a hit and played their cards right. Thug just got a terrible team.
he was doing like 50k before DS2
now he's pushing 100k easily
thing with thug is that his music is so polarizing and a lot of people are scared to like him cause of the weird/gay stuff he does. hiis team is terrible though, he needs to let Baby manage him honestly

i truly believe if uzi,21, or kodak dropped an album rn they'd do way better numbers than thug even though they aren't as talented :smh:

Heh he's already sold a million albums (granted it took 4 of em joints), so fam already got a headstart on that.

He def need a better team but dude is a private person and if it weren't for his vlog & social media nobody would know he exist, and I think he likes it that way.

Last edited:
That's damn near 250k a album wit no physicals, Im not even gonna argue that tho you not impressed you not impressed

Fam also got 2 platinum singles not credited to his albums which would basically make his sales bigger

I know y'all will argue with me again about this, but young thugs antics make some people not check for him, I've witnessed this many times in person. Dude is a very talented rapper with a combination of lethal flows, but then there's this...

He's not the only rapper that's doing stuff like that right now. Uzi is another and in fact there's a whole movement of young rappers with colourful hair who do suspect **** out right now and their fanbases are growing.

Every rapper has something about their image or content that may make someone not like them. It is what it is. Young Thug has millions of fans. He's alright. 

Last edited:
These new rappers do have sissy tendencies but they ain't calling other men baby, telling them theyre sexy, wearing dresses and female hooter tank tops. I like thug and I'll check for him but his antics still make other people not check for him.

That's what probably sets him apart from migos and future

Last edited:
Uzi and Lil Yatchy already surpassed this bum. He's old news. Should go crawling back to Birdman.

Back
Top Bottom