young thug... Barter 6 out.

Thug getting weird again with the I love yous.
A project must be on the way  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
rich homie is like jr smith one of those dudes that never had a chance and were made fun of from day one

Hold up... It's February 2017. Quan ain't drop his debut album yet? Son is finished. He been around since Summer 2012. :rofl:

Thank God someone else noticed.

I literally bug out that Quan has yet to drop an official album he almost gave future a run for his money back in 2013/14. Now dude is almost no where to be found.

I hate to admit but I kinda wish that Thug and Quan wouldn't have split. That first RG tape really was a classic. It made me a much bigger Thug fan and even gave me a new new Birdman phrase to joke around with.

He def was gonna drop it after Flex took off, he just disappointed so many with that mixtape

Hold up... It's February 2017. Quan ain't drop his debut album yet? Son is finished. He been around since Summer 2012.
roll.gif
I hate to admit but I kinda wish that Thug and Quan wouldn't have split. That first RG tape really was a classic. It made me a much bigger Thug fan and even gave me a new new Birdman phrase to joke around with.
Can't even front... I don't rock with RHQ AT ALL but he skated on some of those RG songs for real.
 Somebody just hacked Quan IG and leaking all his DMs 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Yikes.

Last edited:
rich homie quan "cash money" 

rich homie quan "investments"

his play on the whole rg vol 1 and songs like **** my face/lifestyle..........up up and away, water.....yall trippin.

RHQ just not as good without thug but together they form voltron

To each. Being in any position, especially the position of a celeb, I wouldn't even run the risk of having my words or intentions misconstrued. Saw she responded saying she's 14, that's the end of the conversation. Or tell her to pick up the album when it drops/appreciate her being a fan.

Yea it ain't that bad. He said ok and she said kk wyd and no reply.

Back
Top Bottom