young thug... Barter 6 out.

Rich homie really committed career suicide leaving rich gang. Thug ended up blowing up and now he burnt that bridge.

there is NO rich gang without homie or vice versa...........

rich gang = thugga & rich homie with birdman screaming rich gang every drop.

vol 1&2>

Nah Quan straight I think, females love him. Flex was a pretty big song too, **** stayed on the radio and that was after Rich Gang.

He mostly was chilling tryna get his business **** worked out. Had to sue that _ Fly for 2 million to get some of his bread back 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

They saying he got some hard new **** about to drop soon tho so we'll see

Quan been on mute since he dropped not one but two songs talking about raping broads. :lol:

Followed up with the picture of him smoking weed while watching his kid, the Pablo tattoo, and botching Biggie's verse... dude just isn't a good decision maker. :lol:

Quan been on mute since he dropped not one but two songs talking about raping broads. :lol:

Followed up with the picture of him smoking weed while watching his kid, the Pablo tattoo, and botching Biggie's verse... dude just isn't a good decision maker. :lol:

:lol: Forgot about some of this stuff. He been goofin a lot.

there is NO rich gang without homie or vice versa...........

rich gang = thugga & rich homie with birdman screaming rich gang every drop.

vol 1&2>

You do kno that Rich Gang released both an actual retail album and mixtape b4 either was in the picture

Rock wit homie and some of his recent songs are good but dude popularity is cooked.

yeah.....thats the point of my post,

the "rich gang" that birdman made which is actually just young money is not rich gang,

niether is this jacquees and company crew......

RICH GANG = Thuggas ******ed singing and 730 flow, rich homies whiny "we readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" and birdman screaming richgang and gangbanging right before our ears between each track......thats the rich gang that got me and my boys screaming rich gang whenever we offer a trade in our fantasy bball league 

YSL RG 

POPPIN THAT GTV, THAT TEQUILA, THEM STUNNA BLUNTZ

BIG BS WITH A FEW CS

PEEWEE WHATS CRACKING

RICH GANGGGGGGGGG

with that being said, anyone have an idea how many "rich gangs" were dropped by birdman in vol.1 or how many times they referenced willie B?

I read that in his voice and it's hilarious, since he raps like he still wears pampers. He favorites all my slander on twitter too.

Originally Posted by iLLiCiT305  

RICH GANG = Thuggas ******ed singing and 730 flow, rich homies whiny "we readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" and birdman screaming richgang and gangbanging right before our ears between each track......thats the rich gang that got me and my boys screaming rich gang whenever we offer a trade in our fantasy bball league 

YSL RG 

POPPIN THAT GTV, THAT TEQUILA, THEM STUNNA BLUNTZ

BIG BS WITH A FEW CS

PEEWEE WHATS CRACKING

RICH GANGGGGGGGGG
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

9aocv7.jpg

Hold up... It's February 2017. Quan ain't drop his debut album yet? Son is finished. He been around since Summer 2012. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom