young thug... Barter 6 out.

started listening to the "i came from nothing" tapes.......thugga legit had bars.

and the wayne influence is OBVIOUS on those tapes.

Him sounding like Wayne also stems from the fact that Thug was basically a forgotten member of the Rich Kidz crew who ran Wayne flow into the ground

SS3 is his best project of 16

Im Up was trash

This.

I'm Up is only OD appreciated/saluted by his stans.

With Them and Drippin aren't good. For a dude who's dropped music out the *** and hasn't really missed since 2014, Drippin is about as close as it gets.

With Them is playable but again, we talking bottom of the barrel when it comes to the 70-80 songs he's put in the past two years. Yall can have the quirky sounding foo foo production with no melody. :lol:

You SS3 dudes just don't rock with Jeffery the long way for some reason. I can't understand it. That tape is fire front to back. Wheezy really went rogue that one but some of yall not hearing it. :smh:

I think your overbearing love for Jeffery got you out here blinded to the SS3 greatness. But while we're on the topic; ain't nothing "fire front to back" about Harambe, Future Swag, or Swiss Beatz... that project has it's flaws just like SS3.

Jeffery > SS3

Harambe definitely the lowest point on Jeffery but SS3 has more lows.

Swiss Beatz is [emoji]128293[/emoji] Wheezy did his thing on that.

Future Swag = With Them. It's cool - nowhere near the top of the catalog.

Jeffery > SS3 it really comes down to RiRi, Guwop, Webbie, Wyclclef, Swiss Beatz > Memo and Digits. Simple math really.

Last edited:
Ya'll think Lyor workin at Youtube had a hand in the success of Wyclef Jean. It's a dope vid but 4 mill in 2 days is crazy

Nah, the media blew up the video concept and did interviews with the director. Rolling Stone, Complex, etc all posted articles about it.

The video is dope, but thug can't really take credit for the concept. Director got some nice shine, curious to see what else hell do.

Last edited:
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

SS3 is his best project of 16

Im Up was trash

This.

I'm Up is only OD appreciated/saluted by his stans.

With Them and Drippin aren't good. For a dude who's dropped music out the *** and hasn't really missed since 2014, Drippin is about as close as it gets.

With Them is playable but again, we talking bottom of the barrel when it comes to the 70-80 songs he's put in the past two years. Yall can have the quirky sounding foo foo production with no melody. :lol:

You SS3 dudes just don't rock with Jeffery the long way for some reason. I can't understand it. That tape is fire front to back. Wheezy really went rogue that one but some of yall not hearing it. :smh:

I think your overbearing love for Jeffery got you out here blinded to the SS3 greatness. But while we're on the topic; ain't nothing "fire front to back" about Harambe, Future Swag, or Swiss Beatz... that project has it's flaws just like SS3.

Jeffery > SS3

Harambe definitely the lowest point on Jeffery but SS3 has more lows.

Swiss Beatz is [emoji]128293[/emoji] Wheezy did his thing on that.

Future Swag = With Them. It's cool - nowhere near the top of the catalog.

Jeffery > SS3 it really comes down to RiRi, Guwop, Webbie, Wyclclef, Swiss Beatz > Memo and Digits. Simple math really.

I agree, Jeffrey is better than SS3 but listen, With Them >>> Swizz Beatz. Yeah Wheezy slaughtered the production, as always, but Thug had me dozing off with the random statement hardly rhyming slow flow... joint boring and weird.

guwop one of my fave tracks from the past few years tbh......someone tell me why trey songz was boppin around in this video though? lol im used to semi random stuff in rap but that was pretty random haha. watch it not even be trey and just a look alike 

Last edited:
cant stop listening to RG The tour vol 1. 

ive literally been playing it front to back for 6+ months now. flawless.

The more random aspect is having Jason Voorhees in the video and that dude that looked like Kanye

I been sleeping on Swizz Beats and Future Swag this whole time [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom