young thug... Barter 6 out.

Was wondering why they didn't push this along with digits...

The GOAT! 
pimp.gif

Thugger got so much unreleased music it's a shame

This True But

Been vibin' to this joint recently..​

That "One Way" track is also starting to grow on me.​

These tracks are clearly fake and not Thug :smh: :lol:

I always wonder if people can't tell or they in to that see it all time with dudes imitate Drake, The Weeknd & Bryson Tiller on songs :lol:

Last edited:
Damn RIP Kynngg

Video already at 3 mill views, could be the next single

Last edited:
This True But
These tracks are clearly fake and not Thug
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I always wonder if people can't tell or they in to that see it all time with dudes imitate Drake, The Weeknd & Bryson Tiller on songs
laugh.gif
Yooo mane... you really telling me that aint Jeffery? People actually mimic an artist and give them credit for the song? We got high quality fakes artist now a days... I guess i can see that after Designer releasing "Panda" 
mean.gif
 Shorties out here getting butt shots, got Lil Kim and Sammy Sosa bleaching skin... 
sick.gif
 Is this real life?!?

SS2>>RGT1>>B6=SS3=I'm Up>>Jeffery=SS1

My main gripe with SS1 were that the new songs weren't as good as the old

Man some of you overrate SS3 like crazy in here. :lol:

SS1 and SS2 are actually criminally slept on for irrational reasons like, "some of the songs leaked," :lol:

SS3 and I'm Up are a dead heat.

SS3 got Memo, Digits, and Problem as a elite tier Thug tracks.

I'm Up got For My People, King TROUP, Hercules and Family.

The remainder of both EP's are decent to good by Thug's insane standards, but worse than most of SS1 and SS2.

SS3 could edge out I'm Up because of Digits alone. That one gonna make his greatest hits CD.

I'm not done forcing my opinion of Jeffery on yall either. Up there with B6 as his most polished work. Don't care if it didn't generate buzz, everybody involved with that project was in they zone.

SS2 still grade out on top though. Take the top 12 and you can't find a better collection of Thug's work.

Last edited:
Or.... u just underrate it b. SS3 turned alot of people I know that didn't rock with dude like that to fans.

Or.... u just underrate it b. SS3 turned alot of people I know that didn't rock with dude like that to fans.

Thug is polarizing. Everyone hits a 180 on him at some point, me and you included.

If SS3 was the ahah moment for someone, that just means they were exceedingly late to the wave.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom