young thug... Barter 6 out.

nthat.gif

:lol: at generation but they did drop the ball not promoting that jawn. The version with Meek even better :pimp:

Last edited:
:lol: at generation but they did drop the ball not promoting that jawn. The version with Meek even better :pimp:
No bs, whenever I'm going somewhere to a club/bar/lounge I gotta play this at least once. Mt girl so used to it, she know it's coming. No reason this ain't have a video or was pushed, I've seen the reaction in public places it gets without the machine behind it. It's literally perfect, beat, melody, flow, lyrics everything just matches. I'm drunk right now but I speak nothing but factssss, ask tyevvyotcu tyevvyotcu

Last edited:
No bs, whenever I'm going somewhere to a club/bar/lounge I gotta play this at least once. Mt girl so used to it, she know it's coming.

Lol when it first came out i had that jawn, Problem, With Them & Memo constantly on repeat. SS3 easily his best project from last yr. He been kinda quiet since Jeffery tho...hmmm

I've learned to appreciate Jeffrey, Wyclef Jean specifically. That joint doesn't get half the praise it should but ss3 was his best work idc idc idc

Yeah SS3 was so good it had my friends attend a thug show and they weren't really feeling him before that.

Back
Top Bottom