young thug... Barter 6 out.

Man some of you overrate SS3 like crazy in here. :lol:

It's basically the sequel to the Rich Gang tape without Quan or Stunna :smokin

Maybe if it had been entirely produced by London instead of just 3 - 4 songs.

It just doesn't have quantity to live up to the Rich Gang/Thug x London legacy.

Still maintain I'm Up x SS3 should have been one project minus a couple of the weaker joints from both EP's. Now that would have made for a proper Slime Season trilogy.

Take the 3 best songs off I'm up a d put em on ss3 and u have a masterpiece. I'm up his weakest joint.

Maybe if it had been entirely produced by London instead of just 3 - 4 songs.

Isaac (SeeYou) & Dun Deal (Givenchy) was both on the RG tape, besides With Them the whole tape had that sound

Jeffery put alotta ppl on to Thug too, even tho I hate Drake if they do that tour together buddy becomes unavoidable

Last edited:
ss3 just didn't have any replay value plus with Digits being as good as it is it kinda makes tge other songs look weaker

Run it bak without Digits, rest gotta grow on you

Ya'll think Lyor workin at Youtube had a hand in the success of Wyclef Jean. It's a dope vid but 4 mill in 2 days is crazy

Last edited:
no way in hell ss3 is better than jeffery
the fact that the opinions on thug are so different shows how polarizing he is tho :lol:

I'm Up clearly wasn't trash...I take back what I said too SS3 is better but it's not by a lot

**** Cancer, My ppl, King Troup, My Boy, Hercules can go head up with any track on SS3 not named Digits

**** cancer, Hercules, family are the only tracks I really care about.

Bruh I've been trying to shine 4K watt stadium lights on SS3 just so yall can get found. I've never spoken anything but truth when it comes to SS3. :lol:

Memo and Digits are Thug in world class form. Problem is a half tier below, but still would be a standout on every other project.

Slime **** is cool but I expect more on the production end and it's not my fault we usually get it.

Tattoos and Worth It are second tier London x Thug. There's no other way around it. They're tracks #19 and #20 to barely round out a London X Thug greatest hits CD, and nobody is missing them if they don't get included.

With Them and Drippin aren't good. For a dude who's dropped music out the *** and hasn't really missed since 2014, Drippin is about as close as it gets.

With Them is playable but again, we talking bottom of the barrel when it comes to the 70-80 songs he's put in the past two years. Yall can have the quirky sounding foo foo production with no melody. :lol:

It's Good EP with a couple of great tracks. There's no way SS3 is his best project like I've seen claimed in here.

You SS3 dudes just don't rock with Jeffery the long way for some reason. I can't understand it. That tape is fire front to back. Wheezy really went rogue that one but some of yall not hearing it. :smh:

Last edited:
U like 1017 thug tho so I get it, u got your ears we got ours... that work :smile:

Wait it's not cool to rock with 1017 Thug? I had no idea. :lol:

Bruh if you think Drippin and With Them is good music, and you don't recognize Shooting Star, Condo Music, Scared of You, Dead For Real, etc then it's obvious who's ears not working. :lol:

Nard and B on "Murder" > the everything on SS3 not touched by London.

Last edited:
With Them beat kinda sound like a ******ed boy ****** around with fruity loops in a special education music class circa 2006. I've tried to tell yall 1000 times just because the bass line hard doesn't mean it's good production.

Last edited:
Aight b u got it. U tried to show us man, we just not on that level yet.

Last edited:
Bro please it's only you and a couple of other heads who ride for SS3 like that talking about its some of his best work. :lol:

SS2 > RG1 > Jeffery > SS1 > B6 >>>>> SS3 = I'm Up > Thugga Mane La Flare > 1017 > Purple Album > RG2

Last edited:
Don't care what the SS3 contingent says, in 2016 he did NOT have a better one liner to start a track than

"I said ***** what is you thinking? We Arthur Blankin" 

pimp.gif

Last edited:
riri, guwop and webbie are all digits tier
that's why I think Jeffery is better
then floyd, wyclef, swizz beatz and future swag are all solid.
:lol: at With Them being trash tho

Don't care what the SS3 contingent says, in 2016 he did NOT have a better one liner to start a track than

"I said ***** what is you thinking? We Arthur Blankin" 

:pimp:  
Now we agree on something. Most people didn't have a better opening line last year.

SS3 is his best project of 16

Im Up was trash

This.

I'm Up is only OD appreciated/saluted by his stans.

With Them and Drippin aren't good. For a dude who's dropped music out the *** and hasn't really missed since 2014, Drippin is about as close as it gets.

With Them is playable but again, we talking bottom of the barrel when it comes to the 70-80 songs he's put in the past two years. Yall can have the quirky sounding foo foo production with no melody. :lol:

You SS3 dudes just don't rock with Jeffery the long way for some reason. I can't understand it. That tape is fire front to back. Wheezy really went rogue that one but some of yall not hearing it. :smh:

I think your overbearing love for Jeffery got you out here blinded to the SS3 greatness. But while we're on the topic; ain't nothing "fire front to back" about Harambe, Future Swag, or Swiss Beatz... that project has it's flaws just like SS3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom