young thug... Barter 6 out.

I'm tellin y'all.....Ralo going blow :smh: :lol:

He working man. As terrible as he is.....he's investing that dope money in himself...and linking with all the right people.

Yeah he definitely doing it the right way. He's gotten waaaay way better so thats helps too 
laugh.gif

While we on Thug clones you heard that Sahbabii tape yet bro? That **** moving in the streets. They just shot the 'Pull up with ah stick' vid in da 9, its about to GO

Last edited:
While we on Thug clones you heard that Sahbabii tape yet bro? That **** moving in the streets. They just shot the 'Pull up with ah stick' vid in da 9, its about to GO
Seen him on KTT (heard that King of the Jungle), fam legitimately could do something especially since Thug aint rly rockin wit that flow anymore

I heard about shorty....but him being a clone turned me off. Can't do it.

Lil bitty I talk to down there be "promoting" for him. Thot ahh bish....that's prolly another reason I haven't tuned in :lol:.

Plus. Them 9th ward, VL ***** ain't my speed. Loso Loaded been grinding for a minute though. He like a diet Strap da fool. Heard his buzz building too.

That n_ not going to blow... he doesn't make good music. Even when dudes couldn't stand/was clowning Thug at first with his fufu actions/look/antics he was dropping undeniable bangers i.e. 2 Cups Stuffed, Loaded, Danny Glover

Ralo ceiling looking very Rich The Kid / Obie Triceish

I gotta lotta resentment built up for all those times I had to sit thru Ralo's verse on My Boys. :smh:

Pull Up With Ah Stick is a hit :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Ralo is complete trash. Future was doing his thing on here, then he came in with his ****** voice ***.

Last edited:
Why the **** he hop on that **** man. Issa joke now smh. **** was perfect from the sound of the snippet.

Surprised it took Drake this long to jump on a thug song. :lol: He probably been texting and dming this _ since Lifestyle.
So much time went by I thought it wasn't happening. Then Jeffery dropped and a thug in a dress did something to aubrey.

Drake was in the studio how long before he asked about ISSA ? :lol:

If true it might work /help from what they put out song had one dope 21 verse + a good Thug verse

the rest of the song sounded all over the place

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom