young thug... Barter 6 out.

Thug seen Migos and Future starting to f up the year early and said "hey wait for me guys". :lol: Came with it on this Safe joint. :smokin

Last edited:
Gotta agree almost time to stick a fork in this dude. His drops lately have been cool but its fizzling out at this point. If homie would just give us what's on that hard drive he could make a migos type comeback

I haven't been keeping up with thug lately but Barter 6 and SS2 is his best work to me.

With that is my wake up alarm, start everyday with bad intentions.

Last edited:
I haven't been keeping up with thug lately but Barter 6 and SS2 is his best work to me.

With that is my wake up alarm, start everyday with bad intentions.
Not even gonna lie, I slept on Thug for a minute, and after listening to all his work, Barter 6 is easily my favorite

Last edited:
He just needs metro boomin and sonny digital. He hasn't dropped a weak slime season yet, he ain't going nowhere.

After giving Safe another two plays, I love this. One of those rare focused, vulnerable tracks from Thug.

I thought the video fit it well too even though this ___ clearly just found an empty space in some building to use while he was overseas on tour :lol:

Seems like he's about to drop a project soon. Can't wait.

Also, co-sign to my man on the last page that said his favorites from Thug are Barter VI and Slime Season II. I've liked all his stuff from Tha Tour to now, but those are easily the two I go back to the most.

I mess with this track 
nthat.gif

This **** got 900k views in a day? 
laugh.gif

Video weak as hell, i **** with the song tho 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Gotta agree almost time to stick a fork in this dude. His drops lately have been cool but its fizzling out at this point. If homie would just give us what's on that hard drive he could make a migos type comeback

Dropped the ball with MigosThuggin

Dropped the ball with the release of I'm Up and not pushing SS3 enough. Jeffery came and went.

I wouldn't say he's done cuz all it takes is one record but his team is lost.

Last edited:
That joint with Beatrice is FIRE [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji]

Birdman talking his **** really completes a song :lol:

Yeah, Bit Bak is flames. Hopefully the fact that these ___s actually made a video for it already means that Rich Gang 2 is dropping sooner than later.

Still messing with Safe heavily too, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom