young thug... Barter 6 out.

He's not the only rapper that's doing stuff like that right now. Uzi is another and in fact there's a whole movement of young rappers with colourful hair who do suspect **** out right now and their fanbases are growing.

Every rapper has something about their image or content that may make someone not like them. It is what it is. Young Thug has millions of fans. He's alright. 

These new rappers do have sissy tendencies but they ain't calling other men baby, telling them theyre sexy, wearing dresses and female hooter tank tops. I like thug and I'll check for him but his antics still make other people not check for him.

That's what probably sets him apart from migos and future

The big difference between Thug and all those other n_'s is Thug is perceived to be bout that life, nobody actually thinks 5'0 Lil Uzi going to pull up with the Uzi

I will say, buddy been on tour and eating good these last 10 months or so doe.

going on a year now that i listen to tha tour vol 1 once a day at work....thugs and rich homie are the goat tandem i think boyos

Probably never get the song like he did with that ONE snippet
Fam there's around 50 snippets he aint drop and thass just estimate
They shot a video for this one... and both artist on tour together, I'm willing to bet this drops.
This was on 12/23/16 
mean.gif
 @alexODY   about to be right 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Thug needs to take this momentum from the Ross and Drizzy feats and drop something.

Last edited:
thugga is just fine..,,we dont need him to start dropping forced music. his music especially can be hit or miss (its been hit for a few years now, dont want to change that or his routine)

It's not about doing anything forced, it's about using momentum to push yourself further.

He wiped his IG clean maybe last week, purposely hid the fact that he dyed his hair red until he was able to reveal it through new photoshoots he just posted, and has been hashtagging "All The Time" since he's posted them.

He's ready to hit the green light on something, so hopefully he does it while new eyes are on him so he can maybe get to that next tier.

Last edited:
I can already see Thugger saying, "AT&T dropping soon like my calls on my cellular.". #AllTheTime

It's not about doing anything forced, it's about using momentum to push yourself further.

He wiped his IG clean maybe last week, purposely hid the fact that he dyed his hair red until he was able to reveal it through new photoshoots he just posted, and has been hashtagging "All The Time" since he's posted them.

He's ready to hit the green light on something, so hopefully he does it while new eyes are on him so he can maybe get to that next tier.

Let the homie @lamekilla tell it he's already in that next tier. :lol:

But agreed with those sentiments. Thug ought to use this moment to elevate. Hopefully this isn't another fumble on his end. :smh:

Young Thug ひ‏ @youngthug
Can't wait till OJ MAYO come back .....[emoji]128013[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji]

:pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom