young thug... Barter 6 out.

Idk if I'm late but I found his whole verse on that stupid snippet he posted long ago on his IG called maintain or something

Thug tried to rap a verse acapella last night at Phillips Arena and sounded scared and shy. TI brought this dude out talking about he the flyest young dude in ATL since TI himself got into music. Okay.

Hypes part of the whole show was probably Meek ending his set w/Dreams and Nightmares intro.

Big Boi Kryptonite was hype. TI's set was hype. Rozay was absolute trash. Khalid was funny. Meek was meh except for D&N.

Last edited:
Thug needs to either do a full collaboration or give Drake a percentage on a album by allowing Drake to hand over some of his island vibe tracks. Ice Melts shows this cat has an abundance of talent...I just think it's not that much room for him with future, migos, Gucci in trap.

He needs to seperate and go more island vibes with his voice. Drakes showing that sounding music is becoming very popular and with Thuggers voice, he can do a lot with it.

Just my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Nah Jeff even did a controlla cover not his lane. He frustrating though, the chances he has to capitalize are just wasted away. Why these ****** ain't dropped Issa yet is one of life's great mysteries at this point.

Nah Jeff even did a controlla cover not his lane. He frustrating though, the chances he has to capitalize are just wasted away. Why these ****** ain't dropped Issa yet is one of life's great mysteries at this point.

The dude alex in here told me if you add up all his projects he's sold a million records so his career is going great. :lol:

Blows my mind. That **** is a week away from being played out and they still cuffing it. Exactly why i said a ***** like him don't need a label, but alex said the label helped cuz u add all his sales up he sold a milli [emoji]128064[/emoji]

but alex said the label helped cuz u add all his sales up he sold a milli [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Bruh where I said this?

Since this whole Future/Thug **** lotta ya'll just be putting words in ppl mouth reading responses all mixed

I only brought him selling a million albums to show that he's ahead of 21, kodak & uzi as far as numbers go.

Fam rly said Thug a "week" away from not popping, dude hasn't dropped a tape in 6 months and he still rocking
View media item 2381742

Thug tried to rap a verse acapella last night at Phillips Arena and sounded scared and shy. TI brought this dude out talking about he the flyest young dude in ATL since TI himself got into music. Okay.

Hypes part of the whole show was probably Meek ending his set w/Dreams and Nightmares intro.

Big Boi Kryptonite was hype. TI's set was hype. Rozay was absolute trash. Khalid was funny. Meek was meh except for D&N.

Ross makes dope music but I've never ever heard anyone mention how his shows are :lol:

And dudes trying to rescue Young Thug more than a mediocre quarterback, it's cute

Last edited:
Bruh where I said this?

Since this whole Future/Thug **** lotta ya'll just be putting words in ppl mouth reading responses all mixed

I only brought him selling a million albums to show that he's ahead of 21, kodak & uzi as far as numbers go.

Fam rly said Thug a "week" away from not popping, dude hasn't dropped a tape in 6 months and he still rocking
View media item 2381742
Nah I was playing bout the platinum part piggy backing of What max said. And the term issa is damn near played now. 6 weeks ago it was the new lit, idk wth they waiting for.

Back
Top Bottom