young thug... Barter 6 out.

I mean..he just said it last night bro

Honestly tho I don't expect any Thug **** to drop until its been pushed back at least 2-3 times :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly tho I don't expect any Thug **** to drop until its been pushed back at least 2-3 times
laugh.gif
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

I mean..he just said it last night bro

It's almost like wen ya boss say it better be in this week, you dont got a whole 7 days. That's me taking it but it's basically Thursday, Friday or Saturday when he drops something it's been too long of a drought to drop in the middle of the week.

All the Time aint do what they wanted either

The project actually being real too nah

Last edited:
I'm down with whatever thug wants to experiment with. But he's really testing my damn patience.

Jeffery and now this singing ish? He's gotta stick to something.

No, no he doesn't.

I'm not holding my breath on this either though. One day Thug will seamlessly roll a project out, and execute when he says he will. Today is probably not that day :lol:

Att was trash and didn't move like they wanted and now they stuck. I'll say it again, he missed the golden opportunity he had to take over being mismanaged and mishandled. Now he let migos and future take the front seat, hell Uzi in the captain seats. Thug in the 3rd row lookin lost. Issa gonna miss the whole social media issa wave.

He better drop some **** man before he end up doing tracks wit longway again

Att was trash and didn't move like they wanted and now they stuck. I'll say it again, he missed the golden opportunity he had to take over being mismanaged and mishandled. Now he let migos and future take the front seat, hell Uzi in the captain seats. Thug in the 3rd row lookin lost. Issa gonna miss the whole social media issa wave.
I still don't understand how Issa hasn't dropped, they can damn near keep it at this point

RHQ could have been big. Even if he drops good stuff now it doesn't matter.

Personally I would have liked them to stay together as RG.

His new project was pretty good
it aint the same........that run he had was serious for me. that emotion/singing rap man that was pretty much goat stuff on i will not stop going in, i promise i will not stop and of course rich gang the tour vol 1 is the best and most perfectly executed "pick and roll" in hip hop history IDCIDCIDCIDCIDC save the responses 

my boy tried to put me on when it came out and my ignorance of course i was like na man that homo dude thug im str8.....

fast forward and i tell people with a straight face that that tour vol.1 is the most flawless executed compilation of official music that had basically NO direction but was produced and is front to back fire.

top 10 albums/tapes in general

im just upset that it took me til later in 2015 to catch on to thuggers greatness. One thing i will give and is probably what were feeling with this new quan tape that is MEH but nothing special is that there is no thug on it.........rich homie aint the same and i also just feel like rich homie is just too fried and took too many extra xans/mollies those nights at the studio cause his demeanor just seems off when he posts those videos on ig 

Back
Top Bottom