young thug... Barter 6 out.

Southside is the one who came up with that tag tho

But yeah the song cool it's one of those that grow on you, especially when all the ******* DJs spinning it
laugh.gif
Yeah both TM & Southside came up with it.

But yeah the song jam in the right moment
If you let Southside tell it, yeah.

A year later TM told Fader him and Sizzle came up with it. Sizzle turned around and said he came up with it solo and that he also made Danny Glover (first beat they used it on) by himself he just credited it to him to get one of his producers poppin . TM ain't really spoke on it since :lol:

Last edited:

A year later TM told Fader him and Sizzle came up with it. Sizzle turned around and said he came up with it solo and that he also made Danny Glover (first beat they used it on) by himself he just credited it to him to get one of his producers poppin . TM ain't really spoke on it since
laugh.gif

Yeah... if you let Sizzle tell it. 
laugh.gif

Southside the GOAT, been saying it on this forum since circa 2011 but there's no question he the type that very much wants the Fame with his riches, contrary to TM who since the jump been the quiet - no drama type. Ain't no way in hell I'ma believe a n_ like Sizzle made the masterpiece that is Danny Glover and out of the goodness of his heart was like, "here you go bruh, you can have it, don't emm sweat it"

Also, Sizzle made those claims around the time him and TM had that lil fall out and he was clearly salty ppl/TM was even hinting at the fact that TM did any work on 56 Nights. 

Last edited:
I feel you :lol:

Sizzle own 808 mafia tho, so yeah it wasn't really out of the goodness of his heart but more like pumping up one of his producers

And when Sizzle spoke on it was actually after the fall out, they had already made up. I gotta find the article but the very next sentence after that was "Shoutout TM that's my brother" :lol:

At the end of the day Gezin is the one who sampled it. He make sound kits etc. All they or whoever did was put it in the beat.

Last edited:
I remember that article you're talking about, where he shouted TM out after making that statement. I simply just don't believe the n_
laugh.gif

But ultimately you're right, it's just a sound they put their cursor on and clicked plus it'll probably help the Water joints popularity more than it'll hurt it.

Last edited:
I was expecting him to just slap that name on a song he already had, but it does sound like he actually just did this :lol:

I **** with it.

:lol: @ Him saying that he never wishes jail or death on anybody at the end before immediately backpedaling on the death part.

Didn't know a girl produced this. Thought it was someone in 808 Mafia with the Kill Bill sirens.

Also lamekilla lamekilla how's the Flame ain't been in a minute? Me & my homie was gonna go but ended up in 255

I was convinced that was an 808 mafia beat, that's crazy. But Flame is still just as crazy as ever. Was in there and fell in love twice. Strippers are top notch as hell.

Waiting for someone to rip the Hip-Hopper beat from Blacc youngsta :nerd:

Last edited:
21 project drop 1st of June so I'm assuming it's gonna be on that

As long as the official is just the first 4 minutes, issa hit

Wheezy took off

Back
Top Bottom