young thug... Barter 6 out.

Lame how you feel about Thugga McGraw and that EBBTG snippet?

Jeff is hillarious man. Bruh gets geeked up and starts experimenting with different sounds

"Yellow school busses, that's a xannnnny. Causing me to sleep and I ain't plannnn it (yee-haw!)" :rofl:

Thug gotta song with Ariana Grande that's on some different sounding ish. Now that song I'm not too fond of, Thug trips sometime.

I admit I hated Young Thug for years until less than a week ago I listened to his Check. Song is inspired
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Slime Season 2 might turn you into a fan boy then. Click play and see;

Ss3 bar none. Can't lie check is the one that reeled me in. Again was my joint for a while used to play a couple with him & Wop. Heard check while I was :smokin Been a wrap ever since.

Last edited:
1 would be the best if all the songs weren't leaked beforehand
3 has a top 3 thug song ever but I don't really spin that tape anymore

tour > b6 > ss2 > jeffery > ss1 > im up > ss3

Last edited:
Slime Season 2 from front to back is undoubtedly his best work in my eyes. That joint was way ahead of its time. "She Notice" so flawless.... when he gets to blacking out after the flow switch :x :smh: :pimp:

Last edited:
I was just thinking like bruh really gone waste the summer like this? The hell wrong with these dudes
As said many times before, lyor n co is ruining sons career. He was next up for like 3 years now, I've learned to accept it, he is what he is. If he/they don't notice the potential then whatever

I think it's dropping soon

Alex Tumay (Thug's engineer) was still mixing it as of like last week but he's been hyping it up the last few days so we'll see

With the way they're fumbling, I'm starting to wonder is someone at 300 got a personal vendetta against Thug's career.

Just doesn't make any sense. My guy lamekilla don't even come in this thread anymore to attempt defending it. :smh:

Last edited:
I think they're just trying a different approach with his **** now, maybe to make _'s anticipate it more?

If you think about it, before this drought bruh dropped Slime Season, Slime Season 2, I'm Up, Slime Season 3 and Jeffery all pretty close together.

5 projects, like 70 songs in less than a year :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom