young thug... Barter 6 out.

I've been saying that RG Tha Tour Part 1 is the best mixtape in years. Both RHQ and Thugga were at god levels with the flow.

on par with wiz khalifas kush and orange juice is were not talking "albums" but even comparable to official drops i rate them the same.

and im not some bias trapstar that only likes trap music.

my top 10 would be

1. the weeknd kissland

2. drake nothing was the same

3. linkin park hybrid theory

4. drake if youre reading this its too late

5. the weeknd trilogy which is the 5th but would count as 5,6,7 obviously

8. rich gang tha tour vol 1

9. kush and orange juice by wiz

10. get rich or die trying probably number 10 for me 

slime season 3 and cabin fever deserve to be there too but theyre too short in a sense.

Last edited:
Breh I need cdq of bang bang... this fool literally has gold in a vault, and might never see it. Smfh. What's the point of even making these tracks if 300 never even had an intent to release it

Slightly off topic, but for my dudes out here in ATL what do you think about Joe Gifted? That "Water" song has been getting plenty of spins but I was in blue flame last night when it came on and the strippers along with the building went nuts. Can't get the song out my head now

Slightly off topic, but for my dudes out here in ATL what do you think about Joe Gifted? That "Water" song has been getting plenty of spins but I was in blue flame last night when it came on and the strippers along with the building went nuts. Can't get the song out my head now

Didn't know a girl produced this. Thought it was someone in 808 Mafia with the Kill Bill sirens.

Also lamekilla lamekilla how's the Flame ain't been in a minute? Me & my homie was gonna go but ended up in 255

Didn't love Water initially but after a couple spins I see the intrigue. With that said, that lil bish owe TM88 some residuals :smh: it was kinda wack when Southside started using the siren but at least he's family.

Southside is the one who came up with that tag tho

But yeah the song cool it's one of those that grow on you, especially when all the ******* DJs spinning it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom