Yo NT, Anybody ever chuckle at Lexus ES owners?

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by Diego

Ever been laughed at for lining up for 3 days to get a pair of sneakers?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son camped out for kicks that didnt even drop tho?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

son you never heard of campout kid?

son was going hard for those stashes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/FHax_zSG2Qk?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/FHax_zSG2Qk?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

roll.gif
What a loser.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

I chuckle at any Charger/300 that isn't an SRT.
Fixed

its no different than the Infiniti G35 Coupe being an overpriced Altima Coupe,

Nissan Armada being a cheaper version of the Infiniti QX56

Acura TL being an overpriced Honda Accord

Acura TSX being an overpriced Honda Civic

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/FHax_zSG2Qk?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/FHax_zSG2Qk?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

roll.gif
What a loser.
QFT

It's a Camry with navigation
laugh.gif

Ever laugh at people driving old European cars to front like there balling when in reality all you can afford is a new Hyundai accent

#!%% dont know that. if im driving a lexus es im not out there to impress car enthusiasts.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

laugh.gif

Ever laugh at people driving old European cars to front like there balling when in reality all you can afford is a new Hyundai accent

I guess it's one thing to front like you're balling, and another thing to own the car because you truly love it. I would love to have a BMW from thatgeneration, not to act like I'm balling, but because they truly are some of the most beautiful cars ever made. I would take a E31/E36/E38/E39 over anythingBMW has out right now. They all have classic, timeless styling. BMW really screwed things up when they destroyed the 7 series. Absolutely destroyed it. The E38is pretty much the perfect car.

definitely not an overpriced camry.

let me break it down: a fully loaded camry with v6 leather etc will be around $30-33k i'm guessing. the same ES350 which comes with all that and is moreluxurious than a camry in terms of the interior (trim and finish) and exterior (much better paint job, design, etc) and is around $35k to 40k depending onoptions. not much price difference for much more luxury and class IMO.

i rather drive a new ES350 than an old outdated bmw, even if it's a 540i (unless it's a prestine '03 6 spd with low miles and extended warranty)

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
hit the nail on the head

also...most ES don't even come with navi...it's a $5000 option

A brand new ES would cost more than your 10 yr old Altima and last generation (soon to be 2 generations) 5 series combined.

Obviously it's not meant to carve corners, but it is a very comfortable car to drive in.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

its no different than the Infiniti G35 Coupe being an overpriced Altima Coupe,

indifferent.gif
son the closest thing to the G35 is the350Z, Altima coupe didn't come out until recently(2007 i believe)

There's nothing wrong with either the ES or the Camry. Both are well established as well-made cars.

But let's not kid ourselves that they're barely related. Nearly everything but the aesthetics is the same.

Toyota has never designed the ES/Camry as separate models.

All this reminds me of a woman I used to work with. She had multiple ES's and was virtually convinced they were Rolls-Royces.

If people like ES's and Camry's, that's great. Just don't make them out to be anything they aren't.

The Camry is a basic midsize sedan. The ES is an entry-level luxury car. There's no shame in it. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

There's nothing wrong with either the ES or the Camry. Both are well established as well-made cars.

But let's not kid ourselves that they're barely related. Nearly everything but the aesthetics is the same.

Toyota has never designed the ES/Camry as separate models.

All this reminds me of a woman I used to work with. She had multiple ES's and was virtually convinced they were Rolls-Royces.

If people like ES's and Camry's, that's great. Just don't make them out to be anything they aren't.

The Camry is a basic midsize sedan. The ES is an entry-level luxury car. There's no shame in it. It is what it is.

the new ES doesn't even look like an entry level luxury sedan. although it's about the same price as a 3 series, i'd say it looks a lot moreexpensive than like a base model 328i. you can't really appreciate it until you sit in it. i wouldn't drive it though, it seems to be targeted to 30+year olds.

Back
Top Bottom