Yo NT, Anybody ever chuckle at Lexus ES owners?

The newer model is actually nice. These ones were horrible
sick.gif
:

You guys got me all wrong. I only chuckle because ES owners are beating themselves in the heads by not buying Camry's. I chuckle at their ignance, not thefact that they're driving Lexuses
smile.gif

i cant wait until my get my 750Li im tired of driving my moms piece of *+%% g35, shes stuck driving my dads ES now
laugh.gif

The ES vs. Camry similarities have nothing on the Escalade vs. Tahoe vs. Yukon similarities--Those are literally the same pieces with different logos embossedinto them.

My dad drives an 08 Lexus ES 350...

it's a fantastic car, incredibly luxurious.

i don't understand why people are hating, i'd like to see what you drive

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

It's also an overpriced Camry
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

you guys are worse than females sometimes...the only car owner i would laugh at is a VW bug owner or those trash ricers and customs... other than that a car is a car

-points at my Sig'-
ain't your 7 series pushin' 6 yrs?

Originally Posted by Lrrr

happy.gif
omg dude, STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS YOU DONT KNOW.

THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE IN COMMON IS THE DRIVETRAIN, CHASSIS AND ENGINE.

The ES 250 was partly based on the Toyota Vista,[sup][5][/sup] a Japan-market sedan which was never sold in theUnited States, which in turn shared the chassis of the Toyota Camry.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Originally Posted by jbeezie

happy.gif

The ES 250 was partly based on the Toyota Vista,[sup][5][/sup] a Japan-market sedan which was never sold in the United States, which in turn shared the chassis of the Toyota Camry.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

sounds like some one is a little mad...just accept the fact that people are paying for the logo.. The car is a camry variant...

happy.gif

The ES 250 was partly based on the Toyota Vista,[sup][5][/sup] a Japan-market sedan which was never sold in the United States, which in turn shared the chassis of the Toyota Camry.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

"The Lexus ES series is a family of mid-size luxury sedans sold by Lexus since 1989. Now in its fifth generation, the series has been consistently builton the Toyota Camry platform with a V6 engine, automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive."

Originally Posted by eaalto

happy.gif

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

"The Lexus ES series is a family of mid-size luxury sedans sold by Lexus since 1989. Now in its fifth generation, the series has been consistently built on the Toyota Camry platform with a V6 engine, automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive."
you just restated everything I just said.

THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE IN COMMON IS THE DRIVETRAIN, CHASSIS AND ENGINE. oh and pardon me, the transmission as well.

Originally Posted by eaalto

happy.gif

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

"The Lexus ES series is a family of mid-size luxury sedans sold by Lexus since 1989. Now in its fifth generation, the series has been consistently built on the Toyota Camry platform with a V6 engine, automatic transmission, and front-wheel drive."
you just restated everything I just said.

THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE IN COMMON IS THE DRIVETRAIN, CHASSIS AND ENGINE. oh and pardon me, the transmission as well.
and leather seats...dont forget about the leather seats

99 Altima, E39 540i

Edit,

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Having a front wheel drive car has nothing to do with having a car spinning out easier. BTW im interested to know what kind of car your driving

lrn2physics

laugh.gif
are u serious, its MUCH easier to spin out in a rearwheel drive car and your telling me to learn physics? get the %*$@ outta hea with that %++%. Figuresit had to be a bmw owner talking %++% about the es 350, but the fact you have yet to acknowledge just how ill that 350 motor is tells me your just someone thattalks a lot of %++% just cause. I also find it funny your laughing at 350 owners and your pushing old whips, one of them being an altima. nice.

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by Diego

Ever been laughed at for lining up for 3 days to get a pair of sneakers?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son camped out for kicks that didnt even drop tho?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
This is Niketalk is it?

#*#% is so funny...

you clowns are laughing at what about 80% of this forum has done

son u dont even know what im talking about...do your research next time u decide to quote me...and i reported u for calling me a clown
wink.gif

99 Altima, E39 540i

Edit,

Having a front wheel drive car has nothing to do with having a car spinning out easier. BTW im interested to know what kind of car your driving

lrn2physics

laugh.gif
are u serious, its MUCH easier to spin out in a rearwheel drive car and your telling me to learn physics? get the %*$@ outta hea with that %++%. Figures it had to be a bmw owner talking %++% about the es 350, but the fact you have yet to acknowledge just how ill that 350 motor is tells me your just someone that talks a lot of %++% just cause. I also find it funny your laughing at 350 owners and your pushing old whips, one of them being an altima. nice.

Acceleration moves the momentum to the rear of the car while at the same time taking substantial amounts of weight off the front on any car in rapidacceleration. Seems like common sense to me...

I like the ES model. Seems like every time I see one on the road, it's always old people driving it.

Back
Top Bottom