Yo NT, Anybody ever chuckle at Lexus ES owners?

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by Mr718

I dont line up. I sit in my moms Cadillac with the heat/ac on. Stupid

Edit - You camped out at the House Of Hoops for McFlys
DUCKTALES!
You lined up at HOH for the Q-Rich 8s and asked if you could put your dirty wet socks on my car to dry off from the engine heat. Sorry bro, I hate when people try to stunt so I had to pull ya card.
That was 2 years ago Miguel.
Wrong dude, dude. No Miguel here. You asked a couple of dudes that day.

Miguel had the Tahoe...the only other car I remember was a Charger with some whack @@$ chrome panels and ugly rims...was that yours?
Yupp. And it was a lot more toasty than sittin in the snow on a cardboard box
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Originally Posted by Put em up

That's what im saying, when I was growing up Lexus was Elite in the car industry.

Now people laughing at Lexus?
lexus was only created in da US to fool americans they was getting anything other then a toyota, same wit acura & honda

not really they have the same cars in japan they just have a Toyota badge. People over their are not brand $@!$*% like americans
thats what i just said..
laugh.gif

performance >> luxury

Luxury, reliability, better than average resale value, some performance > performance, electrical problems, gangsta depreciation lack luster luxury. I like benz's, bmw's they make some good cars, but their depreciation is HORRIBLE I.E. they are overpriced, and unreliable. Bmw is a little better than mercedes but outside of their handling and road feel they don't offer much in terms of luxury, the 7 series which is the brands flagship is for lack of better words @%%% , and says nothing cause everyone and their mother has one. Why? because that car drops 55% of its value within the first 2 years straight sickening.
BMW and MB are unreliable?

laugh.gif
VERY. Bmw is a little better than mercedes but not by much, the 3 series is pretty solid anything after that is going to have issues I don't knowanyone that has owned a BMW and not had major electrical problems, if your looking to buy one of these cars your best bet is the last year of a specific model,but Lexus is the better buy sorry, it just is. If your thinking of buying a benz the last good quality benzs that weren't built down to cost was in 1997,after that its a toss up, the CL has had some good years and the G wagon is usually solid but unless you have some real deep pockets they aren't a goodlook. I would NEVER buy a first or second year production BMW EVER, the first 3 years of the last gen 7 series were so bad if you bought one you basicallybought a high priced pile of %$!#, don't get me wrong i always thought they looked good but for a company that prides itself on "engineering theultimate car" seems like they can't engineer a car without major electrical issues
laugh.gif
Probably why everyone that usually buys one LEASES themdoen't actually buy to own. Lexus can be bland sometimes, but they just build some really classy, sleek looking quality cars.

i laugh at people that need to show their status by the type of car they drive........i laugh at people that pay a car note just to get to work, when i liveacross the street from my job and my sons school and dont pay got gas, car note or car insurance.

I laugh at people struggling to pay their bills trying to keep up with the times instead of putting money into their retirement.

Not what type of car someone drives....if thats what you laugh at then you need a life.

laugh.gif
VERY. Bmw is a little better than mercedes but not by much, the 3 series is pretty solid anything after that is going to have issues I don't know anyone that has owned a BMW and not had major electrical problems, if your looking to buy one of these cars your best bet is the last year of a specific model, but Lexus is the better buy sorry, it just is. If your thinking of buying a benz the last good quality benzs that weren't built down to cost was in 1997, after that its a toss up, the CL has had some good years and the G wagon is usually solid but unless you have some real deep pockets they aren't a good look. I would NEVER buy a first or second year production BMW EVER, the first 3 years of the last gen 7 series were so bad if you bought one you basically bought a high priced pile of %$!#, don't get me wrong i always thought they looked good but for a company that prides itself on "engineering the ultimate car" seems like they can't engineer a car without major electrical issues
laugh.gif
Probably why everyone that usually buys one LEASES them doen't actually buy to own. Lexus can be bland sometimes, but they just build some really classy, sleek looking quality cars.

thats why they so easy to come by in the streets............its a WHOLE HEEP of 7 series on the road in Detroit owned by hoodrich/drugdealer folk.....

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by Diego

Ever been laughed at for lining up for 3 days to get a pair of sneakers?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son camped out for kicks that didnt even drop tho?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

son you never heard of campout kid?
http://www.youtube.com/v/FHax_zSG2Qk?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/FHax_zSG2Qk?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

son was going hard for those stashes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son is a boso
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's what im saying, when I was growing up Lexus was Elite in the car industry.

lexus was only created in da US to fool americans they was getting anything other then a toyota, same wit acura & honda

not really they have the same cars in japan they just have a Toyota badge. People over their are not brand $@!$*% like americans
thats what i just said..
laugh.gif

performance >> luxury

Luxury, reliability, better than average resale value, some performance > performance, electrical problems, gangsta depreciation lack luster luxury. I like benz's, bmw's they make some good cars, but their depreciation is HORRIBLE I.E. they are overpriced, and unreliable. Bmw is a little better than mercedes but outside of their handling and road feel they don't offer much in terms of luxury, the 7 series which is the brands flagship is for lack of better words @%%% , and says nothing cause everyone and their mother has one. Why? because that car drops 55% of its value within the first 2 years straight sickening.

laugh.gif
VERY. Bmw is a little better than mercedes but not by much, the 3 series is pretty solid anything after that is going to have issues I don't know anyone that has owned a BMW and not had major electrical problems, if your looking to buy one of these cars your best bet is the last year of a specific model, but Lexus is the better buy sorry, it just is. If your thinking of buying a benz the last good quality benzs that weren't built down to cost was in 1997, after that its a toss up, the CL has had some good years and the G wagon is usually solid but unless you have some real deep pockets they aren't a good look. I would NEVER buy a first or second year production BMW EVER, the first 3 years of the last gen 7 series were so bad if you bought one you basically bought a high priced pile of %$!#, don't get me wrong i always thought they looked good but for a company that prides itself on "engineering the ultimate car" seems like they can't engineer a car without major electrical issues
laugh.gif
Probably why everyone that usually buys one LEASES them doen't actually buy to own. Lexus can be bland sometimes, but they just build some really classy, sleek looking quality cars.
Electrical problems with BMWs? Are you confused with VAG vehicles? Daimler Chrysler was unreliable I'll agree with that but no longer are theydevelop product with Chrysler. The only BMW problems that I can remember in recent years is the reverse going out on early E46 models and that transmission wassupplied by GM and the rear subframe fiasco which they replace free of charge. Besides those setbacks Benz and BMWs are solid and have been in the companiesentire exsistence

I drive a Lexus 2000 GS400 now, (my 3rd Lexus)
I NEVER have laughed at anyone in an ES even before I had a Lexus.

I understand where OP is coming from, with "why buy a lexus? its the same as a camry"

BUT im not coming at you, now. But have you ever driven one? They have a LOT of similarities but even a fully loaded camry isn't in the same as a ES. thesuspension is a lot softer and the woodgrain, better sound system and all amenities are what you are paying that extra money for.

I mean I'd buy a fully loaded camry if I didn't care about the luxury of the ES. But thats what a lot of people are in it for... At the same time Ican't say that the Emblem doesnt play a role but I dont think if you debadged a camry and put on a Lexus emblem people would jump all over it like that.

I mean thats like asking why does anyone buy ANY luxury car, we should get into anything that gets us from point A to B like a Chevy Aveo if that was the case.Its all preference.

thats what i just said..
laugh.gif

performance >> luxury

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Electrical problems with BMWs? Are you confused with VAG vehicles? Daimler Chrysler was unreliable I'll agree with that but no longer are they develop product with Chrysler. The only BMW problems that I can remember in recent years is the reverse going out on early E46 models and that transmission was supplied by GM and the rear subframe fiasco which they replace free of charge. Besides those setbacks Benz and BMWs are solid and have been in the companies entire exsistence

You must have been living under a rock because both cars are PLAGUED with issues just google mercedes or bmw reliability issues. Both brands are always at thebottom in reliability rankings.

Back
Top Bottom