Yo NT, Anybody ever chuckle at Lexus ES owners?

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Well i got a sti, nsx, and rx-7 and all i laugh at are cars that try to start a race and ricers.
yay for you

what kind of cookie would you like?

^ i Like double chocolate chip and havent had a cookie in a while. You gonna buy me one via paypal?

i been in both... well... an 03 Camy LS and a Lexus ES 330... and they are similar... BUT... i think that the similarities are just cuz they're made bythe same company...

i had the camry, mom-dukes had the lexus... and it was two totally different rides... the Lexus just drove and felt better on the rode (<---- I'MTRIPPIN!!! HAHAHA... I MEANT ROAD!... LOL... FLAME ON!).. it looked nicer inside, too...

this is the worst thread ever... lol... who laughs at someone driving a Lexus?...

i guess you chuckle and Escalade owners and snicker at people w/ a 4 bedroom house w/ 3 people stayin in it, right?...

you suck, Original Poster... end of discussion...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Originally Posted by Put em up

That's what im saying, when I was growing up Lexus was Elite in the car industry.

Now people laughing at Lexus?
lexus was only created in da US to fool americans they was getting anything other then a toyota, same wit acura & honda

not really they have the same cars in japan they just have a Toyota badge. People over their are not brand $@!$*% like americans
thats what i just said..
laugh.gif

performance >> luxury

Luxury, reliability, better than average resale value, some performance > performance, electrical problems, gangsta depreciation lack luster luxury. I like benz's, bmw's they make some good cars, but their depreciation is HORRIBLE I.E. they are overpriced, and unreliable. Bmw is a little better than mercedes but outside of their handling and road feel they don't offer much in terms of luxury, the 7 series which is the brands flagship is for lack of better words @%%% , and says nothing cause everyone and their mother has one. Why? because that car drops 55% of its value within the first 2 years straight sickening.
BMW and MB are unreliable?

theres no reason to look down on anyones cars.....

that being said if they are fronting like they are doing it big when theyre not, then its time to put them in their place

I saw some kids in a 300 with Bentley B logos covering all the Chrysler logos in the Bronx hangin out the windows and tryin to stunt, so I pulled up alongsidein the Arnage and shut them down

Putting fake logos on a car was the last straw for me...

but as far as clowning someone just for having a car, theres def no reason for that, but if someones thinkin that their ES is doing it big and making a bigdeal about it for no reason (and theres plenty of people who do this) then I say they deserve to be clowned

Originally Posted by Lrrr

I dont line up. I sit in my moms Cadillac with the heat/ac on. Stupid

Edit - You camped out at the House Of Hoops for McFlys

That's a "glorified" tahoe
laugh.gif

Unless you driving something that cost more than an ES(not your mom's car either), then you're the clown really.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

you guys are worse than females sometimes...the only car owner i would laugh at is a VW bug owner or those trash ricers and customs... other than that a car is a car

truth.

DUCKTALES!
You lined up at HOH for the Q-Rich 8s and asked if you could put your dirty wet socks on my car to dry off from the engine heat. Sorry bro, I hate when peopletry to stunt so I had to pull ya card.

Originally Posted by JChambers

Unless you driving something that cost more than an ES(not your mom's car either), then you're the clown really.

Truth. I know some of NT is pushin something decent but it definitely aint the majority!

Originally Posted by jbeezie

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

My dad drives an 08 Lexus ES 350...

it's a fantastic car, incredibly luxurious.

i don't understand why people are hating, i'd like to see what you drive
It's also an overpriced Camry
happy.gif
omg dude, STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS YOU DONT KNOW.

THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE IN COMMON IS THE DRIVETRAIN, CHASSIS AND ENGINE.

sounds like da same car chief
laugh.gif

this is why if you center your priorities into da PERFORMANCE instead of LOOKS people wouldn't be having these problems.

Ninjahood talkin about priorities? HA! That's like tiger woods talking about monogamy.

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

Originally Posted by Put em up

That's what im saying, when I was growing up Lexus was Elite in the car industry.

Now people laughing at Lexus?
lexus was only created in da US to fool americans they was getting anything other then a toyota, same wit acura & honda

not really they have the same cars in japan they just have a Toyota badge. People over their are not brand $@!$*% like americans
thats what i just said..
laugh.gif

performance >> luxury

Luxury, reliability, better than average resale value, some performance > performance, electrical problems, gangsta depreciation lack luster luxury. I like benz's, bmw's they make some good cars, but their depreciation is HORRIBLE I.E. they are overpriced, and unreliable. Bmw is a little better than mercedes but outside of their handling and road feel they don't offer much in terms of luxury, the 7 series which is the brands flagship is for lack of better words @%%% , and says nothing cause everyone and their mother has one. Why? because that car drops 55% of its value within the first 2 years straight sickening.
BMW and MB are unreliable?
benzes are NOTORIOUSLY unreliable, bmw's cost a arm and a leg once your warranty is up to maintain, there's a reason alot of these caredepreciate fast after only 2 years on da road.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Camrys
pimp.gif
speak for yourself...i wanna throw up everytime i drive da camry......and now they da official NYC livery cab
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You driving a camry, of course you want to believe that its the same car. Thats like a dude wearing a seiko talking about "Its the same movementas a rolex."

Camrys
pimp.gif
speak for yourself..i wanna throw up everytime i drive da camry......and now they da official NYC livery cab
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You driving a camry, of course you want to believe that its the same car. Thats like a dude wearing a seiko talking about "Its the same movement as a rolex."
I drive a cam... and made no comment about it.

Camrys
pimp.gif
speak for yourself..i wanna throw up everytime i drive da camry......and now they da official NYC livery cab
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You driving a camry, of course you want to believe that its the same car. Thats like a dude wearing a seiko talking about "Its the same movement as a rolex."
I drive a cam... and made no comment about it.

Theres nothing wrong with a Camry, nothing wrong with a Seiko either, but it is what it is.

Camrys
pimp.gif
speak for yourself...i wanna throw up everytime i drive da camry......and now they da official NYC livery cab
laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
00.jpg

%21BhrgMRwCGk%7E%24%28KGrHqEH-C0EsK81lDBNBLKSPyEPYQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

grin.gif

kampout kidd is spot on with his observation.

Please wait

Image not available

Theres nothing wrong with a Camry, nothing wrong with a Seiko either, but it is what it is.
naw, just thought you were goin at ninja, when I'm the one that owns it, just makin sure.

Originally Posted by Mr718

DUCKTALES!
You lined up at HOH for the Q-Rich 8s and asked if you could put your dirty wet socks on my car to dry off from the engine heat. Sorry bro, I hate when people try to stunt so I had to pull ya card.
That was 2 years ago Miguel.

DUCKTALES!
You lined up at HOH for the Q-Rich 8s and asked if you could put your dirty wet socks on my car to dry off from the engine heat. Sorry bro, I hate when people try to stunt so I had to pull ya card.
Wrong dude, dude. No Miguel here. You asked a couple of dudes that day.

DUCKTALES!
Wrong dude, dude. No Miguel here. You asked a couple of dudes that day.

Miguel had the Tahoe...the only other car I remember was a Charger with some whack @@$ chrome panels and ugly rims...was that yours?

naw, just thought you were goin at ninja, when I'm the one that owns it, just makin sure.

You 2 goin half on a Camry? Ya'll should go half on a baby.

Back
Top Bottom