Yo NT, Anybody ever chuckle at Lexus ES owners?

Originally Posted by Lrrr

I dont line up. I sit in my moms Cadillac with the heat/ac on. Stupid

Edit - You camped out at the House Of Hoops for McFlys

laugh.gif
....good to see that everyone in General isn't a EX sneaker head

Edit: OP stop making fun of other cars, you know there is nothing like a BMW (Proud E60 owner)
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

you guys are worse than females sometimes...the only car owner i would laugh at is a VW bug owner or those trash ricers and customs... other than that a car is a car

-points at my Sig'-

Well obviously BMW is the @#$%, my dad has one and its the best car overall ive ever been in. @#$%s on a benz...im just saying "a car is a car" basedon people laughing at owners of normal vehicles. aside from some questionable cars who cares what someone drives? my best friend drives a 92 corolla, i wouldnttreat him any different if he was pushing a porsche

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I camped out for way more than McFlys. Plus I never stayed the night (unless it was a weekend), I paid people to sleep there.
But you cant deny theres a good reason to be ridiculed for that type of behavior.

Jussayin.

It's a Camry with navigation
laugh.gif

Not quite. You obviously don't know much about cars. Based on the same platform, they are different car's, the nose, the body molding the window sillsare all different as is the interior. Lexus uses premium materials, and better technology as well as some special coating on their metals which gives the car amuch more quiet drive, not to mention the motor in that car is one of the best out there. The only gripe ive had about that car was that the 350 motor is justto powerful for that car causing the tires to spin out easily. When im ready to get rid of my 07 IS ill definitely be in the market for the es 350.

The car is front wheel drive of course the ##@+*+ tires spin out easily
laugh.gif

Edit - Brb
Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I camped out for way more than McFlys. Plus I never stayed the night (unless it was a weekend), I paid people to sleep there.
But you cant deny theres a good reason to be ridiculed for that type of behavior.

Jussayin.
Edit 2 - The link is dead but you're the same dude that e-snitched on me tellina chick that I smoked weed with you to get her to stop talking to me. You shouldn't be ridiculing anybody's behavior. Broad.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

you guys are worse than females sometimes...the only car owner i would laugh at is a VW bug owner or those trash ricers and customs... other than that a car is a car

-points at my Sig'-

I checked the sig and i approve
7272567ed66c653a552a2247e6b4f522a06c5a6.gif

I don't know enough about cars to laugh at people. All I know is that the Chrystler 300C looks like a Phantom. I think.

I like the new face lift and interior. Many people bagging on the ES350 have never driven one. It's the epitome of pain free drivingand ownership experience. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Want a sharper edged Lexus, get an IS model. You want a comfortable, composedcruiser? Get the ES. Class leading reliability, customer service, and resale values practically ensure the long term viability ofthe ES350. The ES350 would make a clean daily driver. The newer ES350 is nothing like the older model ES'.

2010_lexus_es_350_images_main.jpg

lexus-es350-2010-3.jpg

I don't see the big deal. I would take one any day over my 1999 Nissan Altima. You would seriously pass it up if someone offered it to you for free, on thecondition that you couldn't sell it/trade it, you HAD to drive it?

OP, what do you drive?

The car is front wheel drive of course the ##@+*+ tires spin out easily
laugh.gif

Edit - Brb
Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jussayin.
Edit 2 - The link is dead but you're the same dude that e-snitched on me tellin a chick that I smoked weed with you to get her to stop talking to me. You shouldn't be ridiculing anybody's behavior. Broad.

Having a front wheel drive car has nothing to do with having a car spinning out easier. BTW im interested to know what kind of car your driving

99 Altima, E39 540i

Edit,

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Having a front wheel drive car has nothing to do with having a car spinning out easier. BTW im interested to know what kind of car your driving

lrn2physics

I agree with eelato. What's the world coming to? We laugh those driving Lexus' now? Really? @&$/ Im still pushing a 95 something that will fallapart any minute now. I wonder what's it's like to be fortunate.
smh.gif

That's what im saying, when I was growing up Lexus was Elite in the car industry.

Now people laughing at Lexus?

99 Altima, E39 540i

Edit,

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

lrn2physics

See, you own a beautiful car in that 5 series. Of all the BMWs I would ever want to own, they are from that era of design...the E31,E36, E38, E39. Everythingsince then has been pure feces, from an aesthetic standpoint. I also see that we both have 1999 Altimas. I hate this car. I hate it. When we're done payingoff the Prius, I want to get a used Lexus.

Edit 2 - The link is dead but you're the same dude that e-snitched on me tellin a chick that I smoked weed with you to get her to stop talking to me. You shouldn't be ridiculing anybody's behavior. Broad.

So we smoked weed together while waitin for sneakers, big deal. @*@% was I supposed to know you was tryin to run game on that...
You wouldve never came up in the first place if she wasnt talkin so reckless.

Originally Posted by Put em up

That's what im saying, when I was growing up Lexus was Elite in the car industry.

Now people laughing at Lexus?
Its never really looked like a" toyota" ...but now...even tho I CANT afford one I still wonder why people would get this...looks likeyour basic toyota to me..
Lexus_ES330_5.jpg

lexus%20es%20330%20niot.net%20%2812%29.jpg

Attention people of NT.

Op def not driving a 540i.

Please don't believe that.

That is all. Thanks.

I don't smoke with strangers. You sir, are still a broad.

laugh.gif

im not posting the pictures again

Attention people of NT.

Please don't believe that.

That is all. Thanks.

Why not? He can get one for around 10k more or less.

Back
Top Bottom