Yeezys. Is The Hype Dead?

Yeezy Hype Dead?

• Total voters
Cuz when you base you business model on scarcity instead of substance once you increase supply, you cut your instrisnic valué.
I think you are forgetting that Jordans and Vans are more original. Kanyes shoes are just a collage of different styles of shoes. Also, Jordan was far more iconic than kanye will ever be.

Shoes always looked like sliced open footballs to me.
Word. The 1st and only 350s I ordered I sent back with the quickness.

Not only was the fit weird (tight forefoot, loose heel? Wtf), but it straight up looked like I was wearing footballs on my feet.

I can't **** wit it lol

Ppl complain about shoes being too limited and complain about raffles and backdooring etc.

Ye tries to break that by making yeezys more available for ppl to buy and now they’re considered dead...

Which one y’all want?
No doubt, right ? Good call man. I personally don't care if people say Yeezy's are dead. I cop what I like and I do like the 350's. They comfortable and look good with jeans or sweats. I'm hoping they re release the bred's and then I'm done copping 350's as that'll be my 3rd pair.

I definitely agree that the 350 has slowed down in popularity due to the huge increase in production but they still sell a ton of them even with the ease of availability. I personally will always cop what I like even if they aren't hype. My entire collection of Jordan's & Nike consists of low key to mid level heat that I love and just plain old GR releases with my AM 95's.

With that being said I like the Yeezy 350 and copped the cream's about a year ago and the sesame colorway a couple weeks ago. I'm hoping they re release the bred colorway so I can cop those then I'm done with the 350's because I refuse to pay the outrageous resell for the V1's I'd like to own.

To the elitlist sneaker head they're "dead"

But those people only make up a fraction of people that wear sneakers. I was at a Christmas party and a good 20% of them were wearing 350s male and female. The average person still thinks it's name holds weight.

The only people that say they're dead are the same people that would drop $600 on them when it was limited.

But those people only make up a fraction of people that wear sneakers. I was at a Christmas party and a good 20% of them were wearing 350s male and female. The average person still thinks it's name holds weight.

The only people that say they're dead are the same people that would drop $600 on them when it was limited.
" To the elitlist sneaker head they're "dead "

Facts man. I still love they way they look and I try for at least 3 different colorways for every shoe I like. I'm just glad they are more easily available to cop so I'm not tempted to pay resell. I paid resell for my cream 350's a while back and the price tanked not long after. I was pretty irritated by that and started to be more careful with my 350 cops.

I saw a pic a while ago with some dope colorways that i would def buy of the 350’s. Like blush pink and nice light green on that silhouette but the masses wont buy like that unless limited.

I like mines. Somehwat comfortable dirty super easy, but they look fly.

My qasa y-3 are the best though. Easily can see the influence.

Last edited:
Only Yeezy’s I ever acknowledged

EA97DF75-950F-49AC-92F0-FB560B408482.jpeg

EC1DCEA4-8416-4032-8DEC-BAFE551AA68D.jpeg

Nike had the brand recognition and Kanye at his most influential. Adidas got the washed up Kanye and are now getting washed up results. I know Mark Parker is dying laughing now.

too much getting released too fast simple as that its not rare anymore
its not just yeezys jays were sitting too not too long ago

Hmm lmao factsss. Thats what made this so crazy to me. the ppl who were saying its dead, paid racks for 750’s

Nike had the brand recognition and Kanye at his most influential. Adidas got the washed up Kanye and are now getting washed up results. I know Mark Parker is dying laughing now.

Factss lol but nike was deff shook in the beginning that hype was crazy

Ehh. Nike I still shook at the ground adidas made since ye crossed over.

The inner city and burbs are flooded with people wearing adidas. This wasn't the case before ye crossed over.

Yeezy or not these were just great shoes. Adidas stuff is trash

now if ye was re releasing the OG yeezys like the yeezy 1's or yeezy 2's or even the OG yeezy 300's/700's best believe those wouldnt sit on shelves.

Yeah, I’d say if the 750 dropped in another color, or one was re-released, we’d really know if the hype is dead or not; those are still the gems of his Adidas line to me. At this point, there’s definitely a fatigue...

There’s a lot of factors that go into it as well. Yes, the political stuff turns people off but the abundance in availability is also a thing. Look at the recent OFF-WHITExNIKE stuff, it pails in comparison (hype, market value, etc) to the earlier collab stuff.

the nike pairs are definitely better... but i like the 350 v2 and the 700... if they retro the 750 id cop those too

They the new foamposite

Lmao damn now that i think about it that might be a good comparison. They released too many ugly colorways of the foams and the price kept going up too. Foams and ewings are more in the same boat to me with the colorways.

Enh, peep how this upcoming 3M Static 350 drop goes. The hype will be there.

Honestly, all they really have to do is limit numbers again and the beasts will be back onboard. I’m just glad I can snag pairs at retail or less with minimum hassle. Couldn’t care less about the exclusiveness.

Back
Top Bottom