Yeezys. Is The Hype Dead?

Yeezy Hype Dead?

• Total voters
Lmao, dang. That’s funny to think about, but believe it or not, there’s older cats that do have style, there just older. But it depends on how your friends dad is when it comes to style. Is he on the George C, Idris A, Brad P level when it comes to his swag/style? Or is he one of them cats who never had style, and just always wears anything no matter how it looks. That’s a big deciding factor if the Yeezy run is washed or not, lol.

Come to New York, it’s nothing to see a older women in off-whites or older white guys in yeezys. Out here everyone’s gettin fly regardless of age. It’s actually dope to see, this older Asian lady was crushing a fit with the volt off-white forces. Had ms wanting to run over to stadium and cop.

20181224_080852.jpg

I’m admit, I probably wouldn’t have rocked a pair of yeezys knowing a good profit could’ve been made.

Now I can wear a pair and worry less about making a profit.

Attachments

• 1D8CE631-75CB-44AA-85C6-7BDCD9233400.jpeg
    1D8CE631-75CB-44AA-85C6-7BDCD9233400.jpeg
    237.6 KB · Views: 290
Resell lit on the reflectives right now but they not out yet. Supposed to be low numbers on those :nerd:

Truth is people stock piled maga shoes thinking they were sitting on gold and now their insecurity is showing again seeing how their one claim to coolness is in the gutter again. Happened with Jordan’s, happened with airmaxs over the past year and now it’s the maga yeezy

What will it be next?

Last edited:
700’s are fire. People who like the shoes but won’t buy because they’re “boycotting” Kanye are imbeciles and hypocrites.

Keep that same energy across the board and you gotta get rid of half the **** in your house and about 80% of the food you eat cuz you’re supporting white supremacy in one way or the other. Yes **** Kanye but you gotta realize this whole thing is a **** show.

Back
Top Bottom