XBOX 360 NXE Update available now!!

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

How many GBs does it take up when you INSTALL a game on your HDD?
Anyone try GoW2 or Left4Dead?

I've tried NBA 2K9 and Fable II and both were 6.8 gigs.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

How many GBs does it take up when you INSTALL a game on your HDD?
Anyone try GoW2 or Left4Dead?
Around 6.5gb... Lost Odyssey takes 23gb!
eek.gif

My system froze like 3 different times when ii was scrolling around the dashboard. No problems when playing a game though.

Originally Posted by aRog27

My system froze like 3 different times when ii was scrolling around the dashboard. No problems when playing a game though.

mine only froze once so far when i clicked on a friend, and then pressed back (the next step was to loud the rest of the friends and i guess that froze it).

Sorry to beat a dead horse but is anyone having the problem with the XBL code for Netflix? Anybody heard a solution to it? Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Sorry to beat a dead horse but is anyone having the problem with the XBL code for Netflix? Anybody heard a solution to it? Any help would be appreciated.
Are you activating while the activation code is still up on your xbox? You have to keep the 360 on the screen with the code while you activatefrom a separate computer.

By the way...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Is anyone else having a problem with linking the XBL to Netflix? Every code I get says it is invalid.

Mine worked the first time I put it in, but I had trouble downloading Netflix at first. That *$*# is off the hook once you get it working.
I got it working.... but its not exactly HD..... its pretty much DVD quality..
eyes.gif

So it makes no sense for me to Keep this netflix

Are you activating while the activation code is still up on your xbox? You have to keep the 360 on the screen with the code while you activate from a separate computer.

Thanks man, looks like I'm going to have to break out the 56k connection.
laugh.gif

One very very MINOR thing I wish they would have done:
when someone signs on, change that graphic too... seems old compared to these new graphical interface graphics (like dashboard button on controller whilewatching a movie/game w/e)

My other friend said that when someone signed on, he clicked dashboard button and it didn't do anything.

Back
Top Bottom