XBOX 360 NXE Update available now!!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Is anyone else having a problem with linking the XBL to Netflix? Every code I get says it is invalid.

Mine worked the first time I put it in, but I had trouble downloading Netflix at first. That *$*# is off the hook once you get it working.
I got it working.... but its not exactly HD..... its pretty much DVD quality..
eyes.gif

So it makes no sense for me to Keep this netflix
There is HD. I was watching 30 Rock in HD earlier.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Is anyone else having a problem with linking the XBL to Netflix? Every code I get says it is invalid.

Mine worked the first time I put it in, but I had trouble downloading Netflix at first. That *$*# is off the hook once you get it working.
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
me too... It determines if you have a fast enough connection for HD and also if you have a HDTV... then goes from there as far as what you get forvideo quality

Sorry to beat a dead horse but is anyone having the problem with the XBL code for Netflix? Anybody heard a solution to it? Any help would be appreciated.
Are you activating while the activation code is still up on your xbox? You have to keep the 360 on the screen with the code while you activate from a separate computer.

By the way...

pimp.gif

You look extra suspect.

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
Well how do you get HD?

I was watching the movie Meet Bill

and wow it looked BAD!

It just said determining video quality, I have a 1080 P 120 hz tv and it looked like dog crap

When you set up your Queue, go to HD under what I believe is "Genre" or something similar.

That's where all the HD streaming movies/shows are.

I hate how Microsoft makes you buy EVERYTHING, like some stuff should be included free with the Gold Membership. Watch, they are going to start charging forthese "Mii" characters.
eyes.gif

-The Juice

Just loooked and I'm not seeing a thing about HD
indifferent.gif

It's not rocket science.

Go to Netflix.com. Sign in. Click the Watch Instantly tab at the top. Use the left button the mouse. Scroll over the genre tab. Click where it says"HD". Then it shows all the shows/movies you can watch in HD. Add whichever ones you want to your queue. Turn on your Xbox. It's the big circlebutton on the front. Go to the video marketplace. Select the Netflix square. Then choose whichever movie you want to watch.

It's not that complicated people.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

One very very MINOR thing I wish they would have done:
when someone signs on, change that graphic too... seems old compared to these new graphical interface graphics
The thing about it is that it's a widely recognized graphic for Xbox. I did notice the X orb on that graphic was alot brighter now though.

Back
Top Bottom