XBOX 360 NXE Update available now!!

smh.gif
so i sit down to play madden and it goes thru all this updating stuff just to tell me i don't have enough memory

who got them HDDs for cheap
nerd.gif

2 quick questions for anyone that cares to answer:

My gamertag is Matic Touch ... I can't figure out a way to post my gamertag avy because of the obvious space in my name... I've tried "%" aswell as "_" ..there must not be a way for the people with spaces in GTs.

And secondly... if I get a netflix account, the $9 account, will I be able to stream all tv shows, including like anime and adult swim and stuff?

Thanks ;D

Edit: Also bout to cop a 120GB HD from ebay this weekend
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

how do i stream netflix from my xbox? do i have to pay?
You need a Netflix Membership and yes, you have to pay.

I think everyone is getting the wrong idea of the Netflix streaming. Don't expect new movies like Wall E or Tropic Thunder or The Dark Knight to be there.Only certain (imo, older) movies are up for streaming and tons of TV Shows which alone is worth signing up imo. I was watching The Office and a little ofDoctor Zhivago (3hrs +!) last night.

I already have Netflix but supposedly there is a Free Trial that you can sign up for.

if you spin em around while your dressing em up, they get all woozy, and watching Boiler Room through Netflix=
pimp.gif

So with the NetFlix thing.

It's 10$ a month and you can watch/stream how many movies you want, including New Releases? If you can't watch/stream New Releases it kinda ruins thewhole point.

Back
Top Bottom