XBOX 360 NXE Update available now!!

Man this update took out my 360 like a sniper
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

So with the NetFlix thing.

It's 10$ a month and you can watch/stream how many movies you want, including New Releases? If you can't watch/stream New Releases it kinda ruins the whole point.
There are select movies for stream. There aren't super blockbusters, but there are a lot of pretty good movies. And I'm just trying thisout on the free trial. I may cancel though because of the lack of mega titles through stream.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

At least you guys get Netflix...
eyes.gif
You don't? I'm not even going to bother with waiting for discs... I wish there was like a $5 plan for stream only.

To clarify what I meant by select movies, meaning not all movies offered through Netflix are streamable. Some have to be rented through DVD.

Originally Posted by nnarum

It's 10$ a month and you can watch/stream how many movies you want, including New Releases? If you can't watch/stream New Releases it kinda ruins the whole point.
There are select movies for stream. There aren't super blockbusters, but there are a lot of pretty good movies. And I'm just trying this out on the free trial. I may cancel though because of the lack of mega titles through stream.
So does this mean when you "rent" a New Release through Netflix through Xbox360 you have to DL instead of stream? That doesn't seemtoo bad...

eyes.gif
You don't? I'm not even going to bother with waiting for discs... I wish there was like a $5 plan for stream only.

To clarify what I meant by select movies, meaning not all movies offered through Netflix are streamable. Some have to be rented through DVD.
So you get Netflix on your Xbox360 and still have to order movies in the mail...
indifferent.gif
Why can't they just make it like ordering from Cable, you dl orsteam the movie how much you want for 24 hours and it deletes or locks.

There are select movies for stream. There aren't super blockbusters, but there are a lot of pretty good movies. And I'm just trying this out on the free trial. I may cancel though because of the lack of mega titles through stream.
So does this mean when you "rent" a New Release through Netflix through Xbox360 you have to DL instead of stream? That doesn't seem too bad...
No, you have a select library of movies/TV shows that they have available for instant streaming... those are put into your Instant Queue and youchoose which you want to watch... you can keep them in the Queue for as long as you want, and watch over and over.

Ive been experiencing some annoying problems from yesterday to today with the NETFLIX... yesterday i had no problem streaming HD video, but today its beenloading HD then stopping it and switching it to some VHS type vids smh...

Im about to cop a Blu Ray though to go along with NETFLIX cause they ship those out too... $15 netflix plan with unlimited stream + 3 BR movies at a time>>> buying BR movies all the time

eyes.gif

No. XBL Video marketplace sucks in Canada as a whole. We don't get Netflix.

man....this netflix thing is pissing me off

i watched remember the titans last night at the best quality without ANY interuptions, today im trying to watch a movie and it keeps stopping and taking me tothe lowest quality...and i even tested my bandwidth on the cpu and it was over 2megs..

Originally Posted by jae oh en

update is pretty ill. they made a ton of improvements. good work microsoft. cant wait for that sf2 theme to go live.

that deer hunter hat though
smh.gif
haters
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom