XBOX 360 NXE Update available now!!

Originally Posted by javier5857

man....this netflix thing is pissing me off

i watched remember the titans last night at the best quality without ANY interuptions, today im trying to watch a movie and it keeps stopping and taking me to the lowest quality...and i even tested my bandwidth on the cpu and it was over 2megs..
this is my only complaint. But I'll just give it time apparently Netflix started their HD streaming the day NXE launced, so hopefully thingsare being worked on.

My roommate got the 4 sided ring and his xbox live keeps freezing after the update. Microsoft sed a number of users are hit with the errors.

Only if they had a white fedora..................
pimp.gif

Netflix is the biz!

I got Heroes seasons 1-3, The Office seasons 1-5, 30rock seasons 1-3, All Volumes of Voltron, Ninja Scroll, Macross Plus, Macross II, Blade Runner, Aliens, andetc....

I also just watched Pann's Labrynth in HD also. Got the Orphanage in HD on deck.

NETFLIX FTW!!!!!

Logged into Netflix and it said the free trial was extended by 16 days. I've heard they always do this when you want to cancel.

Netflix question: If you're watching a movie or show and you turn off your xbox, will it continue where it's at tomorrow???
THANKS!

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

Logged into Netflix and it said the free trial was extended by 16 days. I've heard they always do this when you want to cancel.

I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom