XBOX 360 NXE Update available now!!

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

How much does the Netflix plan cost so you can stream on the 360? And is it unlimited rentals/streams? If you could watch anything on your xbox instantly AND still get stuff in the mail, that would be CRAZY.
The cheapest plan to get unlimited rentals is $9/month and you can rent 1 DVD at a time. There's another cheaper plan that $5 a month but youdon't get unlimited stream time.

It doesn't cost any extra to stream. You can stream through a laptop, 360, or another Netflix player.

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

How much does the Netflix plan cost so you can stream on the 360? And is it unlimited rentals/streams? If you could watch anything on your xbox instantly AND still get stuff in the mail, that would be CRAZY.
The cheapest plan to get unlimited rentals is $9/month and you can rent 1 DVD at a time.
So for 9 bucks I can stream everything available on the 360, and get 1 DVD out at a time?

If so, I need to get Netflix, thats crazy.

I DID THE UPDATE AND IT FRIED MINE I GET E80 AND ON RED CORNER OF THE RING
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

The cheapest plan to get unlimited rentals is $9/month and you can rent 1 DVD at a time.
So for 9 bucks I can stream everything available on the 360, and get 1 DVD out at a time?

If so, I need to get Netflix, thats crazy.
Yep.

I thought i was going to hate the update but after checking it out...it actually is pretty cool. gotta get the hang of it...i like the whole avatar thing toohopefully they will add more clothes and other things of that nature

Originally Posted by don23lucia

I DID THE UPDATE AND IT FRIED MINE I GET E80 AND ON RED CORNER OF THE RING
frown.gif
Via xbox360.qj.net
new-xbox-experience.jpg

Oy vey... Looks like the New Xbox Experience dashboard update is experiencing some not-so-new Xbox woes. November 19: launch day for the NXE update. Not 24 hours after it went live, complaints are already piling up.

Various forums online have threads and threads of people reporting anything from connection freezes, slow downs, lock ups, broken TV connections, and so many other different numerical errors that, if all of them were strung together, could potentially measure all the way from Earth to the moon (and back).

No, but seriously though.

There are even reports of brickage - yes, the famed red ring of death is back. Some say it's limited to modded consoles only (no surprise there) but other untainted units seem to be affected by the same problem too.

We've yet to hear any official response from Major Nelson or any of the Microsoft staff. Some say the slow downs are caused by the simple fact of surging traffic accessing XBL, but the other problems are still unaccounted for.

If you are experiencing any problems with the NXE update, you might want to contact customer service (good luuuuuck!) or check out the forums (see Via link below) to ask around if anyone's getting the same problem as you.

Pretty cool.

Just wish there were more clothing options and maybe a room where your avatars could interact and explore.

can anybody tell me what exactly this update is about?? looks like wii characters, Im getting my 360 tomorrow

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

How do I add new movies into the Queue on xbox??
You have to activate your Xbox on Netflix.com then you just add movies to your Qeueueueue on there, within seconds of doing that they will show upon your Netflix tab on XBL

People that dotn have Netflix yet have to realize that not ALL of Netflix movie content is available for "watch instantly"

But i think on XBL they offer a free trial of netflix anyways...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom