WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

--Melina cut her hair to a cut similar to Vickie Guerrero

No pics? You know the rules 4W. Get your @%+ to work and don't come back until you have pictures!

No wonder the Giants blew it. Damn fans are inept too.

k3oh81.gif

No pics? You know the rules 4W. Get your @%+ to work and don't come back until you have pictures!

k3oh81.gif

melina heel turn is already booked, she has been against it tho

i dont get wwe,......your 2 best wrestlers, kaval and daniel bryan are not even on the card, yet u give us randy ++#%+$% orton

melina heel turn is already booked, she has been against it tho

i dont get wwe,......your 2 best wrestlers, kaval and daniel bryan are not even on the card, yet u give us randy ++#%+$% orton

Sheamus vs John Morrison - Ladder Match

So what exactly are these two climbing to get?  There's no belt involved.  There's no title contract involved.  Maybe Sheamus's crown will be hung over the ring.  You would expect Morrison to hit at least one big spot involving the ladder.  However, it only makes sense for Sheamus to get the win since he's the King of the Ring, and they are likely building to a Sheamus/HHH match at The Rumble.

Prediction: Sheamus
They're fighting for the #1 contender spot for the WWE Title, remember? Winner faces Orton/Miz winner at Royal Rumble. Since the Rumble match is the sell @ that PPV and the 'E has a history of having throwaway world title matches at the event...I look for Miz vs. Morrison @ the Rumble. Could be a quick feud since you don't have to build much, there's already a history there. Miz champ until Elimination Chamber where he'll probably lose it.

So what exactly are these two climbing to get?  There's no belt involved.  There's no title contract involved.  Maybe Sheamus's crown will be hung over the ring.  You would expect Morrison to hit at least one big spot involving the ladder.  However, it only makes sense for Sheamus to get the win since he's the King of the Ring, and they are likely building to a Sheamus/HHH match at The Rumble.

They're fighting for the #1 contender spot for the WWE Title, remember? Winner faces Orton/Miz winner at Royal Rumble. Since the Rumble match is the sell @ that PPV and the 'E has a history of having throwaway world title matches at the event...I look for Miz vs. Morrison @ the Rumble. Could be a quick feud since you don't have to build much, there's already a history there. Miz champ until Elimination Chamber where he'll probably lose it.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Leave it to the Eagles fan to come for the win.

99ku51.jpg

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Leave it to the Eagles fan to come for the win.

99ku51.jpg

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Yeah 'cuz Kaval and Bryan sell PPV's and are worth the same as Orton.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Yeah 'cuz Kaval and Bryan sell PPV's and are worth the same as Orton.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
honestly not until you just said it.  Assuming Miz retains, maybe HHH comes back tonight costing Sheamus the match?  I can't see them doing Miz vs Sheamus (or Orton vs Sheamus).

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
honestly not until you just said it.  Assuming Miz retains, maybe HHH comes back tonight costing Sheamus the match?  I can't see them doing Miz vs Sheamus (or Orton vs Sheamus).

Back
Top Bottom