WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Ok...I don't think I've ever posted in here mainly bc I gave up wrestling about 8 years ago. At 3 in the morning Saturday I saw a recap of Raw and I said "ok lets see what's going on in wrestling these days"

Aside from Miz aka Real World cast member...and John Cena, Kane, Orton...I don't know alot of these guys.

and why does everyone hate Cena now? wasn't he like the most popular guy in the WWE?

most popular among the 3-13 age group and all women. besides that, everybody hates him.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Ok...I don't think I've ever posted in here mainly bc I gave up wrestling about 8 years ago. At 3 in the morning Saturday I saw a recap of Raw and I said "ok lets see what's going on in wrestling these days"

Aside from Miz aka Real World cast member...and John Cena, Kane, Orton...I don't know alot of these guys.

and why does everyone hate Cena now? wasn't he like the most popular guy in the WWE?

most popular among the 3-13 age group and all women. besides that, everybody hates him.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

If anyone wonders what Lacey Von Erich has been doing, I'll just leave this here....

30t6p3b.gif

WWE.com posted the top 25 matches of the year. Surprisingly, I agree with just about the entire list. (Too much Mysterio though, IMO)

WWE.com posted the top 25 matches of the year. Surprisingly, I agree with just about the entire list. (Too much Mysterio though, IMO)

Back
Top Bottom