WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

If anyone wonders what Lacey Von Erich has been doing, I'll just leave this here....

I'd drape a Canadian flag on her and:
30u8hna.gif

laugh.gif
Definitely.

But the choking at the end left me like "Okayyyy.. that was a little weird". Not into asphyxiation
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Definitely.

But the choking at the end left me like "Okayyyy.. that was a little weird". Not into asphyxiation
laugh.gif

Ok...I don't think I've ever posted in here mainly bc I gave up wrestling about 8 years ago. At 3 in the morning Saturday I saw a recap of Raw and I said "ok lets see what's going on in wrestling these days"

Aside from Miz aka Real World cast member...and John Cena, Kane, Orton...I don't know alot of these guys.

and why does everyone hate Cena now? wasn't he like the most popular guy in the WWE?

Ok...I don't think I've ever posted in here mainly bc I gave up wrestling about 8 years ago. At 3 in the morning Saturday I saw a recap of Raw and I said "ok lets see what's going on in wrestling these days"

Aside from Miz aka Real World cast member...and John Cena, Kane, Orton...I don't know alot of these guys.

and why does everyone hate Cena now? wasn't he like the most popular guy in the WWE?

Back
Top Bottom