WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

Roderick Strong won in a great, great match with a Lion Tamer. Richards did not actually tap, but passed out and the ref called it. After the match, many people attended to him in the ring. The announcer asked for the fans' patience as they believe Richards has a concussion. If he doesn't, he did a great job of selling it. I think it's legit.

Roderick Strong won in a great, great match with a Lion Tamer. Richards did not actually tap, but passed out and the ref called it. After the match, many people attended to him in the ring. The announcer asked for the fans' patience as they believe Richards has a concussion. If he doesn't, he did a great job of selling it. I think it's legit.

Steen's gushing already. I forgot what blood looks like in pro wrestling.

Generico's got a ladder.

Steen just powerbombed Generico on the side of the ring apron, and then licked his own blood. Awesome.

Steen's gushing already. I forgot what blood looks like in pro wrestling.

Generico's got a ladder.

Steen just powerbombed Generico on the side of the ring apron, and then licked his own blood. Awesome.

Tons of blood. Tons of insane spots. Multiple refs. But it all worked and told a great story. Generico hit the Turnbuckle Brainbuster for the first time ever on Steen but Steen kicked out. Generico got the chair. Steen begged for mercy and gave back Generico's first mask. Generico took it, but then clocked him with the steel chair anyway to get the win.

Show went 3.5 hours for $15. Amazing.

Tons of blood. Tons of insane spots. Multiple refs. But it all worked and told a great story. Generico hit the Turnbuckle Brainbuster for the first time ever on Steen but Steen kicked out. Generico got the chair. Steen begged for mercy and gave back Generico's first mask. Generico took it, but then clocked him with the steel chair anyway to get the win.

Show went 3.5 hours for $15. Amazing.

--The bizarre one, jumpman247, posted a video online of him shooting on the current NTWTF spokesperson, 4wreslting. In the video, jumpman247 speaks on 4w and his integrity. Jumpan247 is also seen shouting at someone, perhaps his brother. It appears this video was made while on jumpan247 was intoxicated, perhaps meth. No response has been made yet by 4w.

*The video is posted bellow

--The bizarre one, jumpman247, posted a video online of him shooting on the current NTWTF spokesperson, 4wreslting. In the video, jumpman247 speaks on 4w and his integrity. Jumpan247 is also seen shouting at someone, perhaps his brother. It appears this video was made while on jumpan247 was intoxicated, perhaps meth. No response has been made yet by 4w.

*The video is posted bellow

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what the hell?

laugh.gif
@ the vid

my TLC predictions

edge wins the whc

natalia and beth win

morrison new #1 contender, hhh costs sheamus the match

kofi kingston new ic champ, match of the night

miz retains

wade barrett wins

laugh.gif
@ the vid

my TLC predictions

edge wins the whc

natalia and beth win

morrison new #1 contender, hhh costs sheamus the match

kofi kingston new ic champ, match of the night

miz retains

wade barrett wins

- A WWE source indicates that the company has been quietly negotiating with Bill Goldberg in the past few days, after talks about him in creative meetings had died down earlier this month.

Vince McMahon became more interested in Goldberg returning again after Batista indicated that he did not want to return for WrestleMania.

However, Vince doesn’t want Goldberg back just for one-night as the source says Vince is interested in bringing Goldberg back for one year with an option for a second year.

- A WWE source indicates that the company has been quietly negotiating with Bill Goldberg in the past few days, after talks about him in creative meetings had died down earlier this month.

Vince McMahon became more interested in Goldberg returning again after Batista indicated that he did not want to return for WrestleMania.

However, Vince doesn’t want Goldberg back just for one-night as the source says Vince is interested in bringing Goldberg back for one year with an option for a second year.

Thinking of picking up SvR2011 since I'll be bored over Christmas break...how is it?

Thinking of picking up SvR2011 since I'll be bored over Christmas break...how is it?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Bill is one of the last big "WCW" grown stars not in TNA or on Vince's poop list, right? Anyone else I'm forgetting/not thinking of?

Back
Top Bottom