WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

match was pretty good imo luv the cm punk and f the divas chants
laugh.gif

"F the Divas" chant.
"CM Punk" chant.

Well, that was the best women's wrestling match I've seen in a long, long time.  Maybe ever.  It didn't have the excitement for me as a match like Mickie and Trish at WrestleMania, but the wrestling here was far superior.

Sara Del Ray got the win after hitting two piledrivers on Dazie Haze.

"F the Divas" chant.
"CM Punk" chant.

Well, that was the best women's wrestling match I've seen in a long, long time.  Maybe ever.  It didn't have the excitement for me as a match like Mickie and Trish at WrestleMania, but the wrestling here was far superior.

Sara Del Ray got the win after hitting two piledrivers on Dazie Haze.

Eddie Edwards beat Sonjay Dutt in an absolutely awesome match. Easily the match of the night so far for me.

Eddie Edwards beat Sonjay Dutt in an absolutely awesome match. Easily the match of the night so far for me.

Homicide beat Christopher Daniels in a decent match (note, but decent match, I mean decent by ROH standards).

BRISCOES VS KINGS ARE UP NOW!!!!!!

Homicide beat Christopher Daniels in a decent match (note, but decent match, I mean decent by ROH standards).

BRISCOES VS KINGS ARE UP NOW!!!!!!

Now I really don't watch a whole lot of ROH regularly, but are the Briscoes really the heels here? I thought The Kings of Wrestling were the heels, especially since they're with Shane Hagadorne who everyone supposedly hates. Or are these New York fans just trying to be overly smarky?

Now I really don't watch a whole lot of ROH regularly, but are the Briscoes really the heels here? I thought The Kings of Wrestling were the heels, especially since they're with Shane Hagadorne who everyone supposedly hates. Or are these New York fans just trying to be overly smarky?

Hero hit the spinning elbow on Papa. The Kings were going to go for the KRS1 on Papa, but the Briscoes broke it up knocking both of the Kings to the outside. Hagadorn was in the ring. Briscoes put him up for the Doomsday Device, but Papa ended up going to the top rope and hit the move. Briscoes got the pin on Hagadorn for the win.

More than half the crowd was anti-Briscoes the whole time which really took away from the match. Supposedly it is because the Briscoes ruining a KOW/MCMGs match in NY a while back.

ROH Title match up now.

Hero hit the spinning elbow on Papa. The Kings were going to go for the KRS1 on Papa, but the Briscoes broke it up knocking both of the Kings to the outside. Hagadorn was in the ring. Briscoes put him up for the Doomsday Device, but Papa ended up going to the top rope and hit the move. Briscoes got the pin on Hagadorn for the win.

More than half the crowd was anti-Briscoes the whole time which really took away from the match. Supposedly it is because the Briscoes ruining a KOW/MCMGs match in NY a while back.

ROH Title match up now.

Strong tapped out, but Truth Martini was distracting the ref.

Richards then hit the shooting star press but only got a 2.

Strong tapped out, but Truth Martini was distracting the ref.

Richards then hit the shooting star press but only got a 2.

Back
Top Bottom