WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Good to see R Truth is alright. 4w's dreams almost came true lol.

Truth looks homeless anyway.  I'm not surprised he almost died.
Cmon, son.
30t6p3b.gif

If you guys aren't WrestlingObserver members, you need to join, even for just a one month subscription.  The audio show they just did where Bryan interviews all three Brisco's is maybe the greatest thing I've ever heard in my life.

I'm sold.  I'm buying the PPV tomorrow.  And probably buying a bottle of Jim Beam while I'm at it.

If you guys aren't WrestlingObserver members, you need to join, even for just a one month subscription.  The audio show they just did where Bryan interviews all three Brisco's is maybe the greatest thing I've ever heard in my life.

I'm sold.  I'm buying the PPV tomorrow.  And probably buying a bottle of Jim Beam while I'm at it.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

If I had the extra spending $$$ to spare, I'd definitely get it.

same here, which is why i'm asking someone to point me to where i can watch that black/richards match for free, when i really wish i could just buy the dvd instead

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

If I had the extra spending $$$ to spare, I'd definitely get it.

same here, which is why i'm asking someone to point me to where i can watch that black/richards match for free, when i really wish i could just buy the dvd instead

Former WWE star Shawn Michaels has made a big announcement concerning his future with WWE. In a video posted on YouTube today, which can be seen below, Michaels reveals that he has signed a new long term deal with WWE that will see him work with the company in a backstage capacity. HBK wants to help the company move forward, and noted he will not be wrestling or appearing on camera.

Former WWE star Shawn Michaels has made a big announcement concerning his future with WWE. In a video posted on YouTube today, which can be seen below, Michaels reveals that he has signed a new long term deal with WWE that will see him work with the company in a backstage capacity. HBK wants to help the company move forward, and noted he will not be wrestling or appearing on camera.

did anyone catch who was attacking rey outside of the ring during the final few minutes when everyone scrambled to the ring?

did anyone catch who was attacking rey outside of the ring during the final few minutes when everyone scrambled to the ring?

Did you lose a bet that you had to watch Smackdown? I can't imagine any other reason for watching the show.

Did you lose a bet that you had to watch Smackdown? I can't imagine any other reason for watching the show.

If I didn't have to work tonight I'd order the ppv, looks amazing. I might just order the replay and watch it this weekend.

I really think it's time for Davey Richards to win the title

If I didn't have to work tonight I'd order the ppv, looks amazing. I might just order the replay and watch it this weekend.

I really think it's time for Davey Richards to win the title

Back
Top Bottom