WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

807h.jpg

*Kevin Steen vs. El Generico loser leaves town vs. the mask lights out match

*Roderick Strong vs. Davey Richards for the ROH title

*Mark & Jay Briscoe & Papa Mike Briscoe vs. Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli & Shane Hagadorn

*Eddie Edwards vs. Sonjay Dutt

*Christopher Daniels vs. Homicide

*Awesome Kong & Daizee Haze vs. Sara Del Rey & Serena Deeb

*Colt Cabana vs. T.J. Perkins

*Rhett Titus & Kenny King vs. Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly

807h.jpg

*Kevin Steen vs. El Generico loser leaves town vs. the mask lights out match

*Roderick Strong vs. Davey Richards for the ROH title

*Mark & Jay Briscoe & Papa Mike Briscoe vs. Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli & Shane Hagadorn

*Eddie Edwards vs. Sonjay Dutt

*Christopher Daniels vs. Homicide

*Awesome Kong & Daizee Haze vs. Sara Del Rey & Serena Deeb

*Colt Cabana vs. T.J. Perkins

*Rhett Titus & Kenny King vs. Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly

Great cause, but I have no interest in the show.

All of these matches were tape, but only a few may air on tonight's one hour show.  They are showing an extended two hour show later this week on USA.

*Big Show & Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger

*Bella Twins & Kelly Kelly & Natalya vs. Melina & Michelle McCool & Layla & Alicia Fox

*R-Truth vs. Ted DiBiase

*Battle Royal

*John Cena & Rey Mysterio & Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett & The Miz & Alberto Del Rio

Great cause, but I have no interest in the show.

All of these matches were tape, but only a few may air on tonight's one hour show.  They are showing an extended two hour show later this week on USA.

*Big Show & Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger

*Bella Twins & Kelly Kelly & Natalya vs. Melina & Michelle McCool & Layla & Alicia Fox

*R-Truth vs. Ted DiBiase

*Battle Royal

*John Cena & Rey Mysterio & Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett & The Miz & Alberto Del Rio

^Straight up.

Have fun with the iPPV. It's going to be amazing.

As many of you are aware, tonight's Ring of Honor "Final Battle" iPPV will feature Kevin Steen vs El Generico in an unsanctioned bout.

After speaking with several ROH officials, WrestleZone has learned exclusively that Ring of Honor is going to great lengths to ensure the safety of those at ring side as this bout promises to be very violent.

WZ was told that ring personnel will be cleared from ring side and there will be minimal commentary throughout the bout as it's non-sanctioned.

For those who may have questions about the airing of the match, we were told the match WILL AIR in its entirety to those fans who purchase the iPPV tonight, and although it's technically not part of the event fans will be able to watch the match online if they purchase the show

^Straight up.

Have fun with the iPPV. It's going to be amazing.

As many of you are aware, tonight's Ring of Honor "Final Battle" iPPV will feature Kevin Steen vs El Generico in an unsanctioned bout.

After speaking with several ROH officials, WrestleZone has learned exclusively that Ring of Honor is going to great lengths to ensure the safety of those at ring side as this bout promises to be very violent.

WZ was told that ring personnel will be cleared from ring side and there will be minimal commentary throughout the bout as it's non-sanctioned.

For those who may have questions about the airing of the match, we were told the match WILL AIR in its entirety to those fans who purchase the iPPV tonight, and although it's technically not part of the event fans will be able to watch the match online if they purchase the show

Alright, finally got the stream up and running.

It looks like All Night Express won the opener.

Alright, finally got the stream up and running.

It looks like All Night Express won the opener.

Colt won. I just can't get into his goofy style of matches. They call it scientific. I call it garbage.

Colt won. I just can't get into his goofy style of matches. They call it scientific. I call it garbage.

Back
Top Bottom