WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

^ Sweet!

Eric Young is doing a new gimmick where he carries the old TNA World Title around and declared himself the real World Champion

Partial source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Should of been

ajbox.jpg

^ Sweet!

Eric Young is doing a new gimmick where he carries the old TNA World Title around and declared himself the real World Champion

Should of been

ajbox.jpg

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE Raw star R-Truth was rushed to the hospital recently after going into convulsions while traveling. The report notes that the doctors told Truth he was lucky to be alive as his brain was not receiving enough oxygen. Furthermore, the doctors credited the wrestlers that brought him to the hospital for potentially saving his life as they made the right choice to bring him in. Truth is expected to be ok, but will likely be kept out of action for several weeks.

^ Sweet!

Check page 12 assclown

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE Raw star R-Truth was rushed to the hospital recently after going into convulsions while traveling. The report notes that the doctors told Truth he was lucky to be alive as his brain was not receiving enough oxygen. Furthermore, the doctors credited the wrestlers that brought him to the hospital for potentially saving his life as they made the right choice to bring him in. Truth is expected to be ok, but will likely be kept out of action for several weeks.

^ Sweet!

Check page 12 assclown

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

^ Sweet!

Check page 12 assclown
Stopped reading the  reports after the first report said that Kazarian was wrestling Lethal for the TV title. In addition to that the writer's complaining about the Hardy case getting pushed back again without understanding that the limited budget in NC pushes cases back all the time due to the backlog of drug cases, given Hardy is a low level and non violent offender was pretty dumb "reporting", IMO.

*kanye shrug* Don't be so mad all the time.
laugh.gif

Here's ECW House Party 99' in full. Enjoy.

^ Sweet!

Check page 12 assclown
Stopped reading the  reports after the first report said that Kazarian was wrestling Lethal for the TV title. In addition to that the writer's complaining about the Hardy case getting pushed back again without understanding that the limited budget in NC pushes cases back all the time due to the backlog of drug cases, given Hardy is a low level and non violent offender was pretty dumb "reporting", IMO.

*kanye shrug* Don't be so mad all the time.
laugh.gif

Here's ECW House Party 99' in full. Enjoy.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Good to see R Truth is alright. 4w's dreams almost came true lol.

Truth looks homeless anyway.  I'm not surprised he almost died.

laugh.gif
" What is wrong with you? "- Reggie Miller

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Good to see R Truth is alright. 4w's dreams almost came true lol.

Truth looks homeless anyway.  I'm not surprised he almost died.

laugh.gif
" What is wrong with you? "- Reggie Miller

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE Raw star R-Truth was rushed to the hospital recently after going into convulsions while traveling.

So that's where Eve got her dance moves!

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE Raw star R-Truth was rushed to the hospital recently after going into convulsions while traveling.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo, i need some help finding a match/entire ippv. i'm trying to find the davey richards / tyler black match from roh death before dishonor 8. i heard the match was incredible but still have yet to see it, and non of my normal spots got it. any help would be AWESOME. thx

Yo, i need some help finding a match/entire ippv. i'm trying to find the davey richards / tyler black match from roh death before dishonor 8. i heard the match was incredible but still have yet to see it, and non of my normal spots got it. any help would be AWESOME. thx

-Roderick Strong vs. Davey Richards for the ROH World Championship

-Christopher Daniels vs. Homicide

-The Kings of Wrestling and Shane Hagadorn vs. The Briscoes (Jay, Mark, and Mike "Papa")

-Awesome Kong and Daizee Haze vs. Sara Del Rey and Serena Deeb

-Colt Cabana vs. T.J. Perkins

-The All Night Express vs. Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole

*-El Generico vs. Kevin Steen - "Unsanctioned Street Fight" Mask vs Career

*-Eddie Edwards vs. Sunjay Dutt

Seriously looks like a great card top to bottom

-Roderick Strong vs. Davey Richards for the ROH World Championship

-Christopher Daniels vs. Homicide

-The Kings of Wrestling and Shane Hagadorn vs. The Briscoes (Jay, Mark, and Mike "Papa")

-Awesome Kong and Daizee Haze vs. Sara Del Rey and Serena Deeb

-Colt Cabana vs. T.J. Perkins

-The All Night Express vs. Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole

*-El Generico vs. Kevin Steen - "Unsanctioned Street Fight" Mask vs Career

*-Eddie Edwards vs. Sunjay Dutt

Seriously looks like a great card top to bottom

Back
Top Bottom