WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

got another call from the Tough Enough people and got all the rest of the info in the mail, but im outa town right now so will update Wednsday

Lying *$$ dude @ GotHoles.
laugh.gif

My attention will be on the Pats game so I probably won't post as much during the PPV.

got another call from the Tough Enough people and got all the rest of the info in the mail, but im outa town right now so will update Wednsday

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

--Melina cut her hair to a cut similar to Vickie Guerrero

No pics? You know the rules 4W. Get your @%+ to work and don't come back until you have pictures!

No wonder the Giants blew it. Damn fans are inept too.
Leave it to the Eagles fan to come for the win.

99ku51.jpg

She's so not attractive.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

--Melina cut her hair to a cut similar to Vickie Guerrero

No pics? You know the rules 4W. Get your @%+ to work and don't come back until you have pictures!

No wonder the Giants blew it. Damn fans are inept too.
Leave it to the Eagles fan to come for the win.

99ku51.jpg

She's so not attractive.

My Picks:

Edge wins TLC (I want Del Rio to defeat Edge & Kane & Rey)
Miz defeat Orton
Morrison defeat Sheamus
Cena defeat Wade
Natalya & Beth Phoenix defeat LayCool
Ziggler defeat Kofi & Swagger

My Picks:

Edge wins TLC (I want Del Rio to defeat Edge & Kane & Rey)
Miz defeat Orton
Morrison defeat Sheamus
Cena defeat Wade
Natalya & Beth Phoenix defeat LayCool
Ziggler defeat Kofi & Swagger

TVaSS better not +$+# up on me tonight, seems like the last few ppv's the streams have sucked. 
30t6p3b.gif

TVaSS better not +$+# up on me tonight, seems like the last few ppv's the streams have sucked. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

30t6p3b.gif

What channel is it on? I don't see it in the live streams thread.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

30t6p3b.gif

hook it up dude

You have to pay for it. It's $5 I think for the stream.

30t6p3b.gif

hook it up dude

You have to pay for it. It's $5 I think for the stream.

30t6p3b.gif

What channel is it on? I don't see it in the live streams thread.

Guys, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but please stop begging for streams in here. A) It's technically illegal and against NT's ROC. B) It's my #1 pet peeve in these threads next to Hyper Cutter. The same spots have the streams every time.

Guys, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but please stop begging for streams in here. A) It's technically illegal and against NT's ROC. B) It's my #1 pet peeve in these threads next to Hyper Cutter. The same spots have the streams every time.

Originally Posted by masondid

30t6p3b.gif

hook it up dude
hook the people up please

nerd.gif

Just a heads up, Mods were mad upset over in some sports threads when people started asking for streams, threatening to ban people...so watch out guys. 

Back
Top Bottom