WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

B) It's my #1 pet peeve in these threads next to Hyper Cutter.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

TVaSS better not +$+# up on me tonight, seems like the last few ppv's the streams have sucked. 
30t6p3b.gif

hook it up dude
hook the people up please

nerd.gif

Just a heads up, Mods were mad upset over in some sports threads when people started asking for streams, threatening to ban people...so watch out guys. 

Originally Posted by Method Man

I'm only gonna say this once:

Those streams you guys keep begging for are illegal. The next person to request one, share one, or so much as mention that they're watching a fight through one is catching a ban and if it keeps up I'll shut the thread down.

If you want to prevent that from happening, make sure your fellow members follow the rules and use the report feature to help us keep the thread clean.

Originally Posted by Method Man

I'm only gonna say this once:

Those streams you guys keep begging for are illegal. The next person to request one, share one, or so much as mention that they're watching a fight through one is catching a ban and if it keeps up I'll shut the thread down.

If you want to prevent that from happening, make sure your fellow members follow the rules and use the report feature to help us keep the thread clean.

Back
Top Bottom