WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

Natalya had both members of LayCool in a double Sharpshooter for over a minute. Beth struggled to set up a table. She finally did, and Natalya let go of the Sharpshooter. LayCool COMPLETELY no sold this. They beat Beth and Natalya up immediately. They went for a double superplex on Natalya, but Natalya fought them off and shoved them back off the turnbuckle. They BOTH fell onto the table but the table did not break. Luckily Natalya improvised and did a top rope splash to put both members of LayCool through the table.

Went too long, but not terrible. No heel turn from Beth.

I say they have Melina turn heel for Natalya's title and have Natalya retain only to face Beth at WM 27 
pimp.gif

I say they have Melina turn heel for Natalya's title and have Natalya retain only to face Beth at WM 27 
pimp.gif

Santino & Kozlov vs Nexus for the tag belts is next. Guess they decided they did have extra time.

Santino & Kozlov vs Nexus for the tag belts is next. Guess they decided they did have extra time.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

So how did Rio and Rey get involved in the title match.

I didn't watch Smackdown, but apparently Teddy added them to the match because he couldn't guarantee that Kane would be here tonight because of him killing Paul Bearer.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

So how did Rio and Rey get involved in the title match.

I didn't watch Smackdown, but apparently Teddy added them to the match because he couldn't guarantee that Kane would be here tonight because of him killing Paul Bearer.

Back
Top Bottom