• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Ohno is going to the main roster. He's basically a gatekeeper to put people over in NXT. If anything he'll be a PC coach or something

The other KO has at least a marketable “prize fighter” gimmick. Years ago, I thought Ohno would hit the main roster and show Barrett what a real bull hammer was about. Dude is almost 38, fatter than ever, and has one of the worst wrestling attires known to man.

He will most likely end up a trainer at the PC and do matches from time to time like Regal was doing a couple years ago.

IF he makes the main roster:
1. Good for him.
2. I can’t fathom him feuding with any big time players. He’ll be fed to Elias and Bray. He actually would probably make a great addition to a new Wyatt Family.

The other KO has at least a marketable “prize fighter” gimmick. Years ago, I thought Ohno would hit the main roster and show Barrett what a real bull hammer was about. Dude is almost 38, fatter than ever, and has one of the worst wrestling attires known to man.

He will most likely end up a trainer at the PC and do matches from time to time like Regal was doing a couple years ago.

IF he makes the main roster:
1. Good for him.
2. I can’t fathom him feuding with any big time players. He’ll be fed to Elias and Bray. He actually would probably make a great addition to a new Wyatt Family.
Wyatt Family is dead man. Has been for a while

If he were to make the main roster, he'd be Tye Dillinger without having anything about him that's actually over. If they actually thought that he'd be a dude that could move up to the main roster, he would've been in bigger feuds by now. He's far behind in the pecking order.

And what would we even consider Kassius Ohno’s gimmick? Basketball Inspired Wrestler...basically making him the white version of D’Angelo Dawkins prior to “Street Profit”life.

VD is legit..His gimmick wont get over on the main roster at all..Hope he changes it when he gets the call up..Both guys put on a great show..But Aleister Black has that "it" factor and will do great things once he goes up (as long as Vince doesn't ruin him)..Dude reminds me of CM Punk, but much better in the ring..

VD is legit..His gimmick wont get over on the main roster at all..Hope he changes it when he gets the call up..Both guys put on a great show..But Aleister Black has that "it" factor and will do great things once he goes up (as long as Vince doesn't ruin him)..Dude reminds me of CM Punk, but much better in
That's a huge if with Vince and Black. I could see VD having a career similar to Goldust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom