• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever is my secret santa do not get me any NJPW shirts from Hot Topic I bought ab 6 of them with that 10$ sale :rofl:

^if you think War Games was long, wait til Survivor Series.
with preshow, it may be closer to 6 hours :lol:
at least every match will get time

I thought the WG match itself was a good length of time..They did a good job..Still wish they'd have had a roof on the cage..

vugudigopmyz.png
Via reddit

Notes from the Show Live:

1. Awesome experiencing NXT live for the first time. Matches were just like watching it on The Network and “LIT” as someone so eloquently put it.
2. It was more full than that image shows, but that side (near hardcam) and hardcam were both pretty empty.
3. Gargano and Dunne killed it. Guys were on point.
4. Ohno’s leg slaps really take me out of his matches live.
5. VD and Black were phenomenal. Hit most of their spots and I don’t know if their aired Aleister saying his name or not, but he did post match and it was huge.
6. The Fatal Four Way was the bathroom break for most.
7. Almas got the loudest pop of the night winning that title. Everyone was on their feet when Zelina hit that hurricanrana into the mat on Drew, but when that three count happened, my Mexican Brethren could not contain themselves.
8. The Almas victory sucked the life out of most, so the beginning of War Games was kinda dead, but they got everyone by the end, especially with the superplex.

I plan on watching the show back tomorrow or Monday night to see how things looked on camera and what angles they used.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom