• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Match was pretty good..Probably would have been better without the AoP in there..Should've had a team with Hero as captain..

Very solid ppv main roster needs to take notes every match was lit

VD got his destiny child on "say my name" he's a stud and ima fan. Dope Rude tribute pants

My boo Ember

Cein with my boo Zelina, surprised they put the strap on dude, I don’t see the appeal tho

Undisputed era is kinda litty, nice lil collection of Indy stars placed in a group correctly

Survivor Series weekend just isn't as big as RR/Mania/SummerSlam where you get tons of out of towners. Unless it's in one of the big wrestling cities, it's going to be tough to sell out NXT in an NBA arena. Especially if tickets are pricey.

I just think they're still too green..They, IMO, looked out of place in there at times..Think they could've put Roddy with Hero and another person and the match would've been better..Not saying they or the match was bad, just think it could've been better without them..

Survivor Series weekend just isn't as big as RR/Mania/SummerSlam where you get tons of out of towners. Unless it's in one of the big wrestling cities, it's going to be tough to sell out NXT in an NBA arena. Especially if tickets are pricey.

throw in holiday week

I just think they're still too green..They, IMO, looked out of place in there at times..Think they could've put Roddy with Hero and another person and the match would've been better..Not saying they or the match was bad, just think it could've been better without them..

Eh, he just hates Hero lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom