• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think HolesInSocks might have the highest percentage of wrestling content. But he doesn't actually TYPE anything wrestling related, just Copy and Pastes.

Rhino has to be up there too other than his random, " The Homie _______ is in the house" posts :wow:

9 years on these threads and i have contributed ALOT more than that.

You been here for what? A year?

All you do is try to force feed podcasts and videos trying to tell ppl what to watch thinking it's what's best for them and TYPE like THIS.

One thing i would never do to my fellow NTWT dudes is insult their knowledge on wrestling.

Why don't you try to revive that struggle wrestling thread you made once that lasted 2 days?

Stay in your lane, chick.

All you do is try to force feed podcasts and videos trying to tell ppl what to watch thinking it's what's best for them and TYPE like THIS.

One thing i would never do to my fellow NTWT dudes is insult their knowledge on wrestling.

Why don't you try to revive that struggle wrestling thread you made once that lasted 2 days?

Bae DF? You kno that's my {}

tumblr_mupbpdKllB1sphl01o1_250.gif

It's not a fight when it's so one-sided.

Drew, hope all is well for you and your fam down there.

i feel like if i wrap up an off wrestling topic with a wrestling gif i didn't really go off thread topic....... but people don't pay me attention because i say thighs bliss and KNEESAMURA

Last edited:
i feel like if i wrap up an off wrestling topic with a wrestling gif i didn't really go off thread topic....... but people don't pay me attention because i say thighs bliss and KNEESAMURA

They don't pay attention because you haven't given them a reason to yet. It is all about finding the space you can operate in and it evolves from there.

There is less kayfabe than there used to be in here, but there are hints of it still. That is what makes the thread so fun. Just gotta find your "voice".

Glad you're good man. Hope everyone else in the storm's path is good too.

Yeah Evil, me too. Had to survive to attend the first LI NTWT summit when we plan it lol. And get these damn shirts printed.

Yup every time I pee I lift 300 :wink:
IMG_1537.PNG

IMG_1386.PNG
Fly!!! How are you man?

Oh jeez, what did I walk into now with GHIMS fighting with DeepSea lol.
This is an old beef that consistently gets rehashed like Cena vs Orton.
Whats good D Fly? How as the bday? Big W for the Eagles but dont like that Darby injury. Ill take an old Revis on the squad.
Wasn't happy about Darby going down either...in happier news Wentz da Gawd made some big plays. They better upgrade his Madden ranking...
There are other reasons too... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom