• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't pay attention because you haven't given them a reason to yet. It is all about finding the space you can operate in and it evolves from there.

There is less kayfabe than there used to be in here, but there are hints of it still. That is what makes the thread so fun. Just gotta find your "voice".
naw i don't really care if anyone thinks i have a voice, i added that last part for the guy that told me keep trying to get thighs bliss and KNEESAMURA over, because they obviously pay attention, i appreciate my fans

AJ+Styles+super+Styles+Clash+to+Naito.gif

omega%2Bnaito.gif

because tanahashi had limited gifs, i called in backup

Just remember I got back up too :wink:

IMG_1537.PNG

IMG_1386.PNG

This is an old beef that consistently gets rehashed like Cena vs Orton.

Wasn't happy about Darby going down either...in happier news Wentz da Gawd made some big plays. They better upgrade his Madden ranking...
There are other reasons too... :lol:

I forgot we have another Bird gang guy here. Definitely happy about Wentz' performance as well. Want Blount to do well this year. Graham was huge on D yesterday.

if you have a reason to respond or not respond then that obviously means you're paying attention, appreciate the support....
:lol:
I pay attention cause I'm in the thread. I mentioned
previously we don't always pick on you when I agreed with something you posted. You seem to be one of those woe is me type cats that wants to play the victim while disregarding anything you may have done or said that was inflammatory in the midst of trying to make yourself known to a group of people that know each other already. I support damn near everyone that posts here until they give me a reason, or multiples not to...

:lol:
I pay attention cause I'm in the thread. I mentioned
previously we don't always pick on you when I agreed with something you posted. You seem to be one of those woe is me type cats that wants to play the victim while disregarding anything you may have done or said that was inflammatory in the midst of trying to make yourself known to a group of people that know each other already. I support damn near everyone that posts here until they give me a reason, or multiples not to...
bruh, you're not a true fan if you ever think i played the victim, i don't need that kinda support, i'd challenge you to support that claim but this is NTWT so you won't be objective, you'll just make subjective points..... p.s. my off thread post are ticking up

bruh, you're not a true fan if you ever think i played the victim, i don't need that kinda support, i'd challenge you to support that claim but this is NTWT so you won't be objective, you'll just make subjective points..... p.s. my off thread post are ticking up
If you have ever lurked this thread before posting then you have seen how most newcomers are welcomed. :lol: :smh: When you are the outcast trying to fit in then there is probably a certain way you should conduct yourself...you chose to go the opposite route (coming in like your opinions are fact, know it all, etc.) and got treated like those that walk that path. Even @noblekane caught the grief when he came back and he is an OG...To gain perspective on all things in life look at it from the other position. I said seems to play the victim due to you repeatedly bringing it up how NTWT treats you. Also most of us veer off topic, it's quite common.

This is probably a mundane question, but is that Monday Night Wars special on the Network presented with WWE goggles, or are they telling the entire story?

If you have ever lurked this thread before posting then you have seen how most newcomers are welcomed. :lol: :smh: When you are the outcast trying to fit in then there is probably a certain way you should conduct yourself...you chose to go the opposite route (coming in like your opinions are fact, know it all, etc.) and got treated like those that walk that path. Even @noblekane caught the grief when he came back and he is an OG...To gain perspective on all things in life look at it from the other position. I said seems to play the victim due to you repeatedly bringing it up how NTWT treats you. Also most of us veer off topic, it's quite common.
there is a case of your subjective and not objective nature, after making that statement i cleared up i just want to post the nicknames kneesamura and thighs bliss for the guy that told me to continuing doing that, and you would have read i don't care to fit into the boys club you guys have, as with any forum, i'll make an objective statement, to counter mostly the subjective statements, and wait to see whether it plays out, example i'm still waiting to see how getting washed by orton hurts rusev, because as i still see it, behind jinder and ko he is the next heel

there is a case of your subjective and not objective nature, after making that statement i cleared up i just want to post the nicknames kneesamura and thighs bliss for the guy that told me to continuing doing that, and you would have read i don't care to fit into the boys club you guys have, as with any forum, i'll make an objective statement, to counter mostly the subjective statements, and wait to see whether it plays out, example i'm still waiting to see how getting washed by orton hurts rusev, because as i still see it, behind jinder and ko he is the next heel
The cyclical arguing never did you any favors. :lol: As a multiple belt holding NTWT champ I am just trying to put you up on game. Keep the nicknames, we all have aliases for wrasslers B. :nthat:

The cyclical arguing never did you any favors. :lol: As a multiple belt holding NTWT champ I am just trying to put you up on game. Keep the nicknames, we all have aliases for wrasslers B. :nthat:
i don't see it as a cyclical argument, if someone doesn't want to give me something to respond to them i won't but i don't respect that mindframe "i have to have the last word", you make the case until you can no longer make a good case but if you don't expect a respond don't make a statement

i don't see it as a cyclical argument, if someone doesn't want to give me something to respond to them i won't but i don't respect that mindframe "i have to have the last word", you make the case until you can no longer make a good case but if you don't respect a respond don't make a statement
That I will agree with entirely. If you feel a valid point hasn't been addressed then mentioned it, but don't beat a dead horse either... I had my fair share of beefs here. It shaped me into the greatness before you today. IMG_1536.PNG

Drew,

The cat show was basic. Just as you

When have I insulted your knowledge? Never.

I said the majority of YOUR posts are copying and pasting from dirtsheets. I guess you just got that gimmick out of thin air?

That is easily the MAJORITY of your posts. You actually contributing content, rarely.

You know it, that is why your blood pressure rose so quickly.

That I will agree with entirely. If you feel a valid point hasn't been addressed then mentioned it, but don't beat a dead horse either... I had my fair share of beefs here. It shaped me into the greatness before you today. IMG_1536.PNG
naw never that, the KNEESAMURA shot is probably the worst thing i've done because it just fits, as one of the pro KNEESAMURA guys in here it just fits because he blasts mfs with those knee shots.... and completely not being rude i don't hold grudges because i don't remember the names of everyone who comments, from topic to topic i just follow, to the people who hold grudges online, what did roman say...... ENJOY NOTHING

This is probably a mundane question, but is that Monday Night Wars special on the Network presented with WWE goggles, or are they telling the entire story?

I thought it was pretty balanced. The NWO episode was pretty well done iirc. But I do recall opinions about the presentation differing in here, as WCW lost after all. :lol:

Finishing this last day of MYC that first match was ok. Can't believe who they had win, match 2 was good. Not as excited for tomorrow's match I will see it tho.

naw never that, the KNEESAMURA shot is probably the worst thing i've done because it just fits, as one of the pro KNEESAMURA guys in here it just fits because he blasts mfs with those knee shots
If we go back you will see a gang of people complaining about your SmackDown "heel rankings" and what not. I do a lot of :smokin but I remember that being where NTWT more or less turned on you...As a former Orton stan I was shocked they did Handsome Rusev like that. He needs some big wins so he doesn't go the path of Bray Wyatt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom